Part 3

Sorry for the kinda late update guys, I have been busy! Enjoy this part and please give some feedback about it!
प्यार ❤️
-
-
The morning came and Deepika woke up in her hotel room. She had fallen asleep at 2am, she couldn't sleep before. She had thought of Ranbir all night. She couldn't think of anything else. Of course, nothing was possible with him. But she needed to enjoy it. It was probably the last time she could live her small little tiny (huge) crush freely, without no husband to stay loyal to. So yes, she was definitely going to enjoy it. Discreetly.

Ranbir woke up to the sound of the street. The hotel was located on a busy street and his room had the window right infront of it. He got out of his bed and got ready. He sprayed some cologne on his neck and there he was, ready to meet his customer. He got out of the room and went to the restaurant downstairs, to have breakfast.
He arrived downstairs and his eyes met her. Deepika. He had almost forgot he came with her, to be honest. That was a good sign wasn't it? He couldn't help a smile to form on his face as he saw her, struggling to grab some food on the buffet. He walked to her.
"You need some help?"

Deepika almost jumped as she heard his voice. She hadn't seen him coming at all. She awkwardly smiled.
"Yes please... can you grab the jam over there?"

Ranbir smiled at her and grabbed the jam, not so easily. He handed it to her and as their hands touched, he felt a weird electric rush in his body. His eyes widened slightly but he said nothing.

Deepika smiled slightly, letting her dimples appear and looked down. "Thanks" she said softly, before walking to a table, to eat her breakfast. Ranbir followed her and sat in front of her.
Deepika felt her whole body shiver as he was just there. It felt kind of weird to see him that close, but it also felt so good.

Ranbir began eating in silence. She was looking at her food, as if she tried to avoid his eyes. He couldn't help his gaze to land on her every now and then as they were eating.
He did not really want to break that comfortable silence, but he had to.
"So Deepika, we have an appointment with our customer at 2pm. Until then, we are free to do what we want."

Deepika smiled, still looking down at her food.
"Okay... what will we do then?" She asked, kinda shyly.
"I don't know, what about we visit the city?"
Deepika smile widely at that "yeah, i would love to" she said happily. She didn't really know if she was more excited about the city or about spending time with Ranbir but, who cares?

They finished their breakfast, chatting a little more and then, they decided it was time for them to go visit Delhi. Ranbir and Deepika decided together that they wanted to visit Swaminarayan Akshardham.

Deepika was really impressed by how secure the temple was. It was as if they were going into an airport. It scared her a little bit, but it was really worth it.
She was a very religious girl, and Swaminarayan Akshardham was a wonderful and huge hindu temple. She was so glad to visit it.

Ranbir was a hindu too, he was just not as into it as Deepika was. But when Deepika told him that she really wanted to visit that, with her big eyes open and her little dimples, Ranbir just could not say no. And it did not even bother him. She was very enthusiast about it, and it made Ranbir happy. Of course, when your good colleague is happy, so are you, right?

They had to go to a kind of weird locker room, to put all of their stuff in a locker. Nothing was allowed inside. No phones, no camera, no food. Ranbir decided he was the one keeping the key, he was more responsible... hopefully.

It was beautiful, Deepika was mesmerized. She was walking around, following a guide they had found at the reception. It was very interesting. She was really into it.