I hear Addy's footsteps go further and further away from the house. I turn to Murphy, visibly mad and slap him across the face.

"Ow!" Murphy cries out loud "What was that for ??"

"What was that for ??!" I repeat his words, still mad. "You put us in danger only because you were too horny to at least wait until we settle in a house! And now we need to hurry up and search the house so we can catch up with the others!" I yell, gathering my stuff not waiting for him, going into a room and starting to search.

The day went by with me ignoring Murphy. I'm still angry at him for what he did. I understand that he's pent up but so am I. But I, on the other hand, WAIT. Not like SOME SELFISH BASTARD!

We get to settle into the last house that I and Mr. Horny here were SUPPOSED to search through.

Murphy was absent because he went and slept in a room he's sharing with Doc.

"Hey, guys!!" We hear Mac yell from another room. We went in a room that seems to be the kitchen where Mac was. "Look at this." He opens 2 doors to a cabinet that is filled to the brim with all kinds of alcohol.

"Oh..." Warren starts "..my..." Addy continues "...God." Doc finishes. Mac smiles as he takes a bottle of Vodka and opens it. Addy stops him before taking a sip "Mac, I think we should keep some in case we need to disinfect something."

"Addy's right." Warren agrees before taking the bottle from Mac's hands. "We need to keep some in case one of us gets an infection from a cut or something-"

We drank the whole cabinet.

Murphy's PoV

I am suddenly woken up by loud music.

"What the??" I get up tiredly "Where the hell is that coming from??"

I get out of the room to go into the living room that apparently a party is in.

"WHAT THE HELL??!" I yell to be heard over the loud music only for just some of them to look back at me.

"MURPHY!" Addy, yells, wobbling on her way to me to put her arm around my neck. "MURPHY!" she loudly repeats in my ear.

"YEAH, WHAT?? I CAN HEAR YOU!" I yell, getting my ear away from her.

"YOU KNOW WHAT?? EVEN THO YOU'RE THE WORLD'S MOST DOUCHEBAG SAVIOUR, WE STILL LOVE YOU!!" She takes a big sip of what seems to be some vodka to the last drop, then throws it on the ground to try and shatter it but doesn't.

"WHO WANTS TO PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE??" Mac yells.

"I DO!!" I gulp. That was 10k. I look behind me to see a very drunk, practically on the 9th cloud, wobbling 10k with a wine bottle in his hand.

They all sit on the floor as how they all could. I take that as an advantage to turn the music down.

"Looks like Citizen Z gave you some music." I say, sitting down with the others.

"Ya, he joined the drinking party as well." Warren slurs the words as clear as she could.

"Don't tell him that we told you, tho." 10k shushes me in a whispering tone then laughing, with the others joining him.

"Okay..." I start, seeing that everybody settles down to hear what I have to say "who wants to go first?" I look around to see everybody's hands up. I sigh heavily.

We went in a circle for a while. I'm surprised they haven't passed out by now.

"I'm bored!!" Mac yells as everybody else agreed. I look back at the radio, suddenly getting a wild idea. "Who's up for a dance off?" I ask. Everyone now looking excited. I get up to the radio and say through the attached walkie-talkie "Yo, Citizen Z!" I yell.

" 'Sup?" he asks, clearly drunk.

"Give us something that we can dance on!" I yell again, excited.

"Copy that! Dancing music coming right up!" Not a second after, crazy energetic music comes through.

"OK, EVERYONE!" I get up on a chair, everyone now looking at me, "Let's have a competition! Whoever wins will get 30% more food, water or bullets than the others! The prize choice is up to the winner's!" the others cheer, excited for the competition. I sit down on a chair as the jury.

"Hol' up." Warren says, wobbling "How come you get to be the jury??"

I laugh "Warren, I came with the idea and since everybody else is drunk, except ME" I point to myself. She nods in agreement and now everybody ready's up.

Addy dances first on some "Why don't you say so" bass boosted, then there is Warren dancing on "Please don't stop the music" by Rihanna, Doc dancing on a 90's song that I have no idea in what language it is, Mac dancing on Clattanoia by NateWantsToBattle, then finally 10k. I gulp. Let's hope he's not gonna try and hurt me.

(4:45)

The song "Los Favoritos" comes up and he poses. He stands sexily with his hands on his head, making a crown, walks to me then suddenly drops down. He does a hair whip to then turn 90° and do a come up, walk to the right, walk back to the center to do a another drop and gets up while showing off his ass. I was trying desperately to hide my boner as the others were cheering him on. He finishes his sexy dance and the others get to the center so I can announce who won. I get up and walk straight to 10K to take his arm and rise it up, "THE WINNER IS 10K!!" everyone else applauds and I put his hand on my boner to say "And you will get your special reward in the bedroom~" I can see him blush even more than he was as I drag him to my bedroom. Before I could close the door, I hear Doc say "Thank God I didn't win."

Hope ya'll liked that cuz I will now have a very looooong pause.