preface

Louis was 16 when he had met Zayn, he had fallen in love with him immediately.

Louis was head over heels in love with Zayn from the moment he laid eyes on him. Zayn was 23 at the time.

"Hello? You know where-" Louis started before being shoved into a rock hard chest.

His cheeks burned in embarrassment, "I-I'm so sorry" he squeaked out.

A pair of arms lifted him upright. "You okay" the owner of the rock hard chest, asked him.

Louis looked up and he instantly his legs became jelly, in front in him stood a Greek god in his purest form.

A deep chuckle escaped the God's plump lips and they moved, but all Louis heard was music.

"Louis? Is that your name?" the God asked picking up what Louis assumed to be a piece of paper that held him name

Louis dumbly nodded and tried to mumble something only for him to make himself look like a fool in front of the God

"I'm Zayn. I also see you were looking for A.P. Biology. I'm going there too, follow me" he said taking Louis hand.

Louis promptly died there, and of course to embarrass himself further he managed to squeak "Y-You don't look like the type to be i-in A.P. Bio"

Immediately he slapped a hand over his mouth and Zayn chuckled. "Thanks, Lou" he said with a wide smile.

"I-I didn't mean it like that! I'm so sorry"

7 years later the two were still happily together and trying for a baby.

"Louis I'm sorry"

"I know"