~OTPSANDBROTS~ " Settle It! "

~Episode 3~

~PART 2~

SUNDAY,  7 JULY

(If you don't know what this is, go back to my old one-shot book to find out!) [Or not, that's okay too]

3rd Person POV

Turner bolted inside Chen's noodle house only to see... Skylor... "Early again Turner?" she laughed and started placing food at all the tables. "Where are the others? I've tried to call Shade but he isn't answering his phone and neither is Pale OR Ash a-" "TURNER slow down! I' sure everyone's fine! They're probably just shaken after what happened last meeting! Honestly, I am too!" 

Turner groaned and sat down at a table. Burying his face in his arms. How am I going to fix this? He thought to himself. When the others get here it's all going to be awkward silence! I HATE AWKWARD SILENCE!

After a few minutes Bolobo, Karlof, Jacob, and Gravis walked in and smiled when they all saw their friend. "HEY GUYS!" Turner smiled and ran up to them. "Good to see Turner!" Karlof smiled back and Bolobo nodded. "It feels like forever since we last met!" Gravis sighed. "I'm... still processing a bit of what happened last time!" "Have you heard anything from Shade, Ash, or Pale?" All of them shook their heads and sat down at the table. "I hope all three of them are okay..." Jacob sighed. "Ash and Pale we're going at each others throats! LITERALLY!" Karlof groaned thinking back about how he had to hold Pale down to prevent him from killing Ash, and the way they yelled at each other... in front of the person they loved! When the door opened next time Camille and Tox walked in and not long after Neuro joined. So now... The only ones who weren't there were Shade Ash and Pale... WHERE were they... Twenty minutes had now past, which was like an hour for Turner and the silence was KILLING him! All they did was eat! And though he loved food (especially noodles). HE COULDN'T STAND IT! THEN FINALLY! SHade arrived!

Hobbling inside on a pair of crutches. "Shade what happened?" Skylor gasped. "Sprained my ankle..." Shade grunted and sat down. "It's... really nothing!" "D-does it hurt?" Turner asked, studying Shade's bandaged ankle "No, it feels like fluff is surrounding it-WHAT DO YOU THINK?!" "How did that happen?" Gravis asked. "I was running on my way home when my ankle got stuck in a hole and I twisted it, It wasn't hurting until the next day!" They all kept eating and eating... under silence. "THAT'S IT!" Turner stated and ran out. "What the..." The next moment Pale walked in and immediately ran to Shade's side. "SHADE I AM SO SORRY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING I TRIED TO CALL YOU BU-WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR ANKLE?!" "Sprained..." Shade sighed. "Nothing serious... I can stand a little on it!" he lied. It hurt like hell and he wishes to lie down forever until the pain goes away, and maybe have thought of Ash and Pale taking care of him? It seemed cute and soft in his head, until he immediately remembered what happened the other day and how they fought with each other. He could still hear every word they yelled, honestly!
Just then, the master of smoke came in, hanging his head down, embarrassed about what happened. He and Pale were usually really close and sometimes got personal with each other about things. They went through highschool together, God dammit! “Ash!” Pale smiled awkwardly, getting a bit close. The other looked up and awkwardly smiled back, scratching the back of his neck. “Hey....” the silence came over them. Everyone else in the building stared and stared, waiting for something to happen. Anything! Another fight? An apology? Shade kissing both at the end? That would be cute, wouldn't it? Well I'm the creator of the story and it ain't that easy. Yes, SAm is back guys.
Anyways, back to the story,
Turner slurped his noodles annoyingly and impatiently, as well as tapping his finger on the table, purposely making it even more annoying. Shade breathed slowly but heavily, scared of what's gonna happen this time. Neuro tried to read the two's minds but they thought of nothing. It's so awkward and subtle. Peaceful, If you throw Turner outside for 2 seconds until he gets back up and starts banging on the door.

How will it end?

Ash takes out his hand. “Look, I'm sorry. I get it if you can't accept my apology. But please, I don't want Shade to feel hurt like last time” Pale smiled, not awkwardly this time and took Ash's hand, shaking it firmly. “Thanks. I don't wanna see Shade cry again either. Ever, for that matter” the two hands pulled away and both pulled the other in to a hug. Shade smiled, feeling relieved everything was over, the trauma leaving his mind. Neuro smiled. Turner cheered and went to the back to get confetti. The others were followed by sighs of relief and cheering.
Shade got up from his seat, wincing at the pain, gritting his teeth, and going over to the two adorable masters, pulling them into cheek kisses, exclusive from Shade, as white and red confetti flew down from Turner's hands. “I'm willing to share Shade” Pale blushed, as he stared at Shade's eyes. “I'm willing too as well” Ash caressed the shadow master's cheek, blushing after the kiss.

Turner got up on a table and put a megaphone over his mouth, yelling, “WE SETTLED IT” then punching the air with a smile. The room filled with, 'woos' as Shade pulled both of his new boyfriends into a side hug. “Okay now hold me, my ankle hurts” he whispered in pain, and laughed.

Neuro smiled because he was the one who made them apologize. He told them before they went home and now they owe him.
They had to promise to keep Shade safe or he will ruin their wedding.

Also give him 50$ each because the book he wanted was expensive as fu-

-----
OKAY GUYS, OMG, BUT WOW, YALL FOLLOW >>>Kai_FlameyBoi28 BECAUSE DAMN THEY CAN DRAW WELL-

-----OKAY GUYS, OMG, BUT WOW, YALL FOLLOW >>>Kai_FlameyBoi28 BECAUSE DAMN THEY CAN DRAW WELL-

(from my Citrus one-shot!)

FOLLOW THEM NOW >:O