beating the bosses

Start from the beginning

Issei:still not enoght firepower since it was an arrow how about i give it a spin?

I the same thing as before but this time i spin the arrow and then throw it at a another tree this time blew a hole into through it.

'Mana arrows' have evolve into 'spinning mana arrow'

Issei:now where talking.

I then gather mana into my hand again and this time i make it a flat surface.

Through your action you have create the skill 'mana berrier'

Issei:good mana manipulation skill is soooo good. Now mana berrier.

Mana berrier lvl 1
A wall the surround the user made by pure mana. It will take away mana base on the damage.
Mp: 200 point for 200 damage. 150 maintenance

Issei:ok not that good now but it will be better once it was higher level.

Issei:now how do i improve movement ability?

I sat and thinking for the next few minute.

Issei:even with my int done have an idea for it. I could just have teleport skill but that thing fell under spatial magic and it was 30,000,000¥ on the shop how am i going to get that?

Issei:*sigh* lets just make a dungeon maybe highr level one give more money.

I walk back to the nieghtbourhood and saw at leasr three zombies.

Issei:welp spining mana arrow.

Issei launch one arrow at the zombies thats lvl 14. And its head got destroy.

Issei:desire effect achive.

The rest is making thier way to issei. He walk towards them and let his berrier up. When the other get to him they stop and attacking the berrier.

Issei:another success.

He then kill the other two using mana bolt.

Issei:welp time for some killing spree.

Wizard of dxd.

It been three hours now and i have only lvl up three time.

Issei:well seems like it now hard to level up after 20 goos to know. Status.

Issei hyoudou
Title:
Lvl:23
Race:human
Hp:300
Mp:773 (313)

Stat
Strg:15>
Dex:19>
Vit:20>
Int:51>
Wis:51>
Luk:200
Point:25
¥:5090

Issei:yup definitely not getting enough money for the spatial magic. Also good thing running around like idiot while killing zombies count as exercise. Welp now lets just.........

The ground shake.

Issei:what the fuck.

I look at the distance and saw a group of zombies is piling up on one another then forming one gaint zombie.

Issei:that is not how zombies work. Observe.

The boss of the zombie
Legion zombies
Lvl-30
Hp:30000
Mp:0
When one have kill more that enough zombies in one dungeon they will gather up to spawn the legion zombies. The are massively stronger but a lot slower than a normal zombies.

Issei:ok let not try to fight dungeon escape.

You are not allow to run during a boss fight.