Revived Again! Yamato

I guess my time came, even after saving the Earth multiple times already, the possibility of it happening was there which it finally did but atleast I went out like my predecessor, in a greater glory than just stalling for Japan, instead I defended Earth and Mankind and also the entire universe itself probably.

If so then I all ask Teresa, if you would actually listen to a ship, if Humanity desperately needs me, bring me back if you could.

. . . . . . . . .

"The summoning is complete, let's see who it is."

"What the, Didn't we already summon Yamato?"

"Yeah, but she looks different?"

"Where am I, and what the, I'm human?"

"Your in Yokosuka Naval Base, Japan, uh can tell us which ship are you."

"Well I'm BBY-01 Space Battleship Yamato, United Nations Cosmo Force, so how long has it been since when I stopped Gatalantis last ditch effort, and also do you know why I'm human"

"Did you say space battleship yamato," asked one of the supposed scientists.

"Um, of course," replied Yamato.

"Uh, Yamato what year do you think this is," asked a navy officer.

"2202 or after, why?" she asked.

"Um, it's 2017," he told which caused her to wide eyed.

"So I'm almost 200 years in the past, wait are aliens invading, is it the Gamilas, or Gatalantis," Yamato asked upfront to the officer.

"No, it isn't aliens, and those guys shouldn't be real or they are somehow," told the officer.

"What do you mean shouldn't be real," questioned Yamato.

"Well you see, it's 2017, and also that here that your some anime show of the same name," told the officer was all the battleship could do was faint.

. . . . . . . . . .

Yamato is from the ending of ep 25 for Space Battleship Yamato 2202 Warriors of Love.