Chapter 11 || School Night

Start from the beginning

I haven't been hearing anything from them because my brother seems to notice that I was quiet. I silently observe them seeing that my brother gave them a look to shut up and they did.

Lunch passed by, I didn't cut any classes. I was observing Jisung, Chenle, and mostly Jaemin. He's been giving me weird vibes lately. Like how he kept silent when we're alone, I'm sure that the normal him will be teasing me already but he didn't.

Before getting on the parking lot, I asked my brother that I wouldn't be getting home straight. I told him that I needed to buy something at the mall, for my room. He wanted to drive me there so badly because he said it would be safer. I told him that I would be home safe and sound. He agreed to it thanks to Renjun Oppa taking my side again.

I left school to go somewhere to eat first. I have 3 and a half hour to spare before I went to go spying on them.

If they weren't being suspicious in my room I wouldn't get curious at what they are doing. They kept looking around the room. Lately, when I'm in school earlier everywhere I go I see one of them lurking around the area near me. They tried to make it natural but I already caught them looking at me, but I simply ignored it and act natural. I didn't want to get caught.

Whatever my brother's been doing, I just feel like I need to know.

For 30 minutes, I've been walking around near school watching if someone notices. I turn to a street and found happiness

Street Food

Thank Goodness I have extra cash in my wallet

My Mother gave me cash earlier this morning. I first went inside the market seeing a lot of food there. I first tried to go to fishcakes, I took about 5 sticks then paying as I enjoy myself eating alone. By the side I found kimbap and mandu, I bought like about 4 kimbap and 4 mandu with 2 banana milk.

They gave it to me in a container. I walked out of the market happily enjoying myself.

I walked around more the area to see the nearest park, It was already empty since it's already 6:00 pm. I went to sit at the bottom of the slide. I open my container and started eating my Kimbap before my Mandu.

After I finish eating alone, I drank my banana milk, throwing my trash on the trash can at the park. My phone started ringing, revealing my brother calling. I cleared my throat before answering him.

"Oppa? "

"Daehyun ah, Are you home? Are you okay? Should I bring food when I got home? " He asked so many questions since Eomma would be coming home very late today that's why she gave me cash earlier.

"I already ate before going home. I'll be fine" I lied, "Okay, call me when you need me," He said, falling into my lie.

I've noticed it's already getting dark. I quickly look over to my phone to see that it's already 6:40 pm. I did not hear the exact time of their meet up but I've only heard of the time 7. I started walking faster, a little bit struggling because I'm still wearing my uniform, my heavy bag in my bag.

I arrived at the school, the first thing I went to was the school's parking lot. Seeing that all of their motorcycles are there, Donghyuck Oppa, Renjun Oppa, Xuxi Oppa, Jeno Oppa, Jaemin. Chenle and Jisung weren't there.

The area was empty, I silently went into the school at the back door here in the parking lot. I look over the time again it's already 7. I quickly but silently started searching around the school, the hallways were dark and silent. Looking over the classroom silently, wondering where they could've been.

I see a glimpse of a shadow, I quickly hide near the bathroom, my heart beating so fast in nervousness.

My eyes kept diverting somewhere looking if someone was near me. I peek through the door to see a familiar figure on the end of the hallway. It was dark but from the lights outside I can see who it was.

Donghyuck Oppa

They all turned left, he was with Jeno Oppa. After they're out of the hallway. I quickly went out of the bathroom, walking silently to the end of the hallway peeking over to see that they went in on a door. It's the gym, I look around looking if someone was here near me. I'm shaking a little, nervous about what will I hear. I started walking silently, carefully taking my steps.

I look back again to see if someone is near me, I see that the door was slightly open.

I see back facing against me and some faces in the middle of the court. The darkness filling the gym, they were far away from this door that I've been standing. I noticed that my brother and his friends were facing their back against me, right in front of them was faces.

I slowly went in hiding beside the bench chair, Squinting my eyes a little to see who was it that my brother and his friends are talking. My eyes widen seeing that I noticed some of them.

Kun-Hang Sunbaenim with Ten Sunbaenim and three more unfamiliar faces. Their voices echoing the gym but I couldn't understand any of them. "Shut the fuck up" I hear XuXi Oppa cursed.

"You know, Donghyuckie, you're sister looks naive. She's really pretty, has a slim body----" Kun-Hang Sunbaenim said to my Brother making my eyes widen in shock. I was crouched down beside the bench not wanting to be seen. My heart started to beat so rapidly when I realized that my phone started ringing. They all looked at my area making froze in my spot.

Am I getting caught?

Please no.

~~~

What do you think will happen?!!?!

HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT

IG: @minminjimjaem
TWT: @minminjimjaem