After Party

Synopsis: At exclusive party, where me and Fab talk and flirt, before moving in deeper.

Set in 2017

"You are a very alluring, sexy, enticing man, Fab Morvan" I would whisper in his ear. "Meet me upstairs" I say, before slowly walking away with something of his.

After some time has passed, he goes to where I am to a bathroom with lights out, except for a sunroof and a full moon shining.

I walk slowly to him and lock the door

I walk slowly to him and lock the door. "Mmmmm, you look so tired, here let's get you cleaned up" and take off his coat and shirt, showing his muscular chest and strong arms.

 "Mmmmm, you look so tired, here let's get you cleaned up" and take off his coat and shirt, showing his muscular chest and strong arms

Running your fingers all over his chest, I kiss him on his sexy lips.

I move down and kiss his tasty nipples and massage his robust cock. I pull down his pants and outline his cock with my index finger as he breathes in and out. "You are so big, how can you fit in little o' me?" I tease.

"Let me show you, baby". He tells me as he moves to take off my dress. He takes off my bra and starts to take each breasts and massage them. "They feel nice" he whispers, kissing them and sucking my nipples.

He kisses me down to the waistband of my panties and takes them off with his teeth.

I feel so turned on as he licks my legs and starts to devour me down there. His tongue makes you ticklish, making me laugh in between every motion. I cum on his lips and he swallows every drop. We head over to a shower and turn on the water.

The water is at an even temperature as we step inside and I pull him into an erotic kiss

The water is at an even temperature as we step inside and I pull him into an erotic kiss. He grabs and pulls me to him and feel his hardness between my legs. Fab has me against the wall while we kiss. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. His hair comes out of the ponytail and cascades his back. I run your fingers through it and look into his eyes before grinding him slowly.

Fab licks between my breasts and sets me down to turn you to the wall. I get an intense sensation as he goes and pushes his cock into my ass. Shocked and aroused, I scream and he covers my mouth. ''Someone will hear us'' he says and continues. I moan excitedly as the water continues to hit us.

He slaps my ass a few times, then cum runs down your legs. It washes away and Fab stops and turns off the shower. We step out and he looks for the towels. "Where are the towels?". "Oh, I tossed them out" I say. "'Why did you do that and how will we get out of here?". "We can just walk out..." I say, slyly.

"Stop right there, I ain't going out like that" he replies while looking at you crazy. "No one's coming up here. They probably went home. Come on, please?" I plead, while slapping his beautiful chocolate booty. Fab looks at me. "Alright, but I don't want to get caught". We open the door and run to the nearest empty room. Fab is running ahead of me and we hear a door open. ''Oh no!'' Someone is coming out and almost see us. We open the door to a large bedroom with a huge window looking out to every part of the city. We pant in fear and excitement.

"That was close" Fab says

"That was close" Fab says. ''Yeah, but it was so exciting! You should have seen your face''.

Fab looked mad at first but starts laughing too. "You know, that was fun and it was pretty hot". ''I got the best view of the night.'' I say, teasing him, before going to pinch his ass. ''You're going to get a spanking for this.'' Fab tells me, in a kinky tone.

I raise my eyebrow. ''I am?''. ''Yes, starting right now.'' he says, picking me up in a fireman's carry. I start to laugh as he sets me on his lap, spanking me. "Give me more, daddy" I moan. After some time, I straddle him, then kiss deep enough to lay on the king size bed. We get wild and crazy for hours. I ride him like he was a wild bull and he lets out this primal growl before getting off him to suck his cock.

After sucking him off and playing with his balls, I take him out of my mouth, telling him ''Cum on my tits!'' You rub his dick on your breasts. His juices spray on my chest and I go back to suck his dick again. Fab groans loudly and yells ''FUCK!''. Someone asks ''Did you hear that?'' Our eyes bulge out and Fab panics slightly. The person outside knocks but we don't answer. While trying to hold my laughter, Fab quietly shushes me. The person leaves and I burst out laughing. ''Were you trying to wake the city?''

Fab sits up. ''Are you crazy, woman?! We almost got caught 3 times in this place.'' I continue to laugh at his expression. ''You would do it again, wouldn't you?'' I ask, playing with his earlobes. Fab sighs. "Yes, but I'll choose the next spot". I kiss his cheek and curl next to him to sleep.