V

A/N: OMG, I'm so sorry I haven't updated! I just got a new job, so I've been pretty busy, what with work and school..I'll try my best to update more if you guys try your best to sleep how your feedback in the comments! Don't forget to vote! ♡♡♡

Ash
I woke up and let out a disgruntled whine. I wiped at my eyes, sat up, and peered around. Everything was dark; the air was still. I felt a stir next to me, and I glanced to my side. D'awww, Alex is so adorable when he sleeps. I poked his cheek gently before slowly and gingerly picking my way out from under the sheets.

I waddled my way to the kitchen, covering my mouth and yawning. I opened the fridge and shielded my eyes as light streamed out of it blindingly. I grabbed the milk carton, lazily setting it on the counter and grabbing a cup. As I poured myself a glass, I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and flung my glass of milk towards the sound. My eyes were wide with terror. The glass shattered and my stomach dropped.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I squeaked, standing by the sink. I mentally cursed myself, feeling guilt seep into my bones. I grabbed a rag and scrambled to Matt's side. I gently tugged at his shirt, avoiding eye contact in case he was giving me a death-glare. He pulled it off, revealing his milk-covered (and beautiful, may I add) body. "I'm so sorry for that..."

I risked a glance to his face. His eyes were a grayish-blue. His cheeks were a rosy hue, and his lips curled into an almost half-smile. "Eh, remind me next time to not sneak up on you.." He offered an awkward grin.

I bit my lip and turned my attention to his torso, trying to subdue the blush that fought to my cheeks. I furrowed my brows in concentration as I gingerly dabbed the rag at the nicks and cuts on his toned stomach. I was devastated. I couldn't believe I was so stupid. I glanced up to him to see him grinning broadly down at me. A swarm of butterflies erupted in my stomach. I blinked up at him before returning the smile joyfully.

I heard footsteps behind me. "What're you guys doing?.." A drowsy voice asked. I stood and spun around, stepping away from Matt. Alex blinked at Matt, then at me.

"I-I, um, was just cleaning Matt up because I, um...IT'S NOT SPERM!" I blurted out, embarrassment evident in my features.

"I was getting a drink when this idiot threw a glass of milk at me. I've never met anyone stupider than him. I don't understand why you're friends with him." Matt pushed me away from him, giving me a glare before leaving the kitchen.

He's acting completely different than a couple minutes ago...

"Ash, maybe you should stay away from my brother for a little while.." Alex peered at me in worry.

"He's just a little grumpy!" I smiled, hiding the hurt that ate at me. "But yeah, I'll stay away from him for a while. I don't know how long that'll last though, considering he's gotta' teach me to swim!"

"You still think he'll do that?" Alex rose a brow at me inquisitively.

"Nope! I know he will!" I smiled, grabbing Alex's hand. "C'mon, let's go back to sleep."