I see you had the baby he says as I'm looking at a little furry khola bear onseie with matching socks.

Leave me the hell alone i got a child and I don't got time for you i tell him about to walk away until I heard him say

Damn you getting thick and then he sent a slap to my butt.

I then turn around and deck him in his nose and stunna starts stomping him.

I believe my lady asked you to leave her alone and you didn't so back the fuck up home boy he says stepping over him.

Oh and touch her again and I will cutt ya hands bitch off he says walking away going to the t shirts sets.

I then grab 10 packs of diapers and that bitch Chelsea was there.

Bitch she mumbles.

Run that back  hoe cause make sure if you call me a bitch to put the baddest in front of it toodles I say walking away twisting while checking on yosohn and he was sleep i then grab about 6 boxes of diapers and passifiers and bottles while bumping her in the process.

Aww momma baby sleep i whisper kissing his cheek.

Where is dada? I ask him cooing at him

Aww you want this i ask holding up a mommy khola with a baby. He then reaches for it and i give it to him.

Ttttt he says spitting I then wipe his mouth with a towel from his baby bag. The bears

We then find stunna in the toy isle

Aww lets get him this car

Alexandria he can't even use it yet tho he tells me

Please i ask him.

Ok gone get it he tells me.

He then puts the box at the bottom of the buggy.

Thank you i tell him kissing his cheek.
I then grab more toys. We gotta get stuff to do your hair i tell yosohn going back to the baby section and getting stuff i then grab baby oil, soap, lotion  and a bath tub and rubber ducks.

What do you wanna eat for dinner? I ask stunna who was smiling at his phone.

I then snatch his phone out his hand and look at it and this nigga was on level 1,667 on candy crush.

How? I ask speechless.

Candy crush my favorite game want me to get you passed level 17 that you been stuck on he asks me trying to be petty.

Really I playfully punch his arm. Yosohn then starts crying so I go to the bathroom and get the strap that holds him to my chest. I then wrap a blanket around me so he wouldn't be exposed to germs and I walk out of the bathroom.

Stunna hand me his bag i tell him. He then hands me the bag and I pop a passifier in his mouth. I then look in his diaper and it was filled with poop.

I then walk back into the bathroom and lay a towel on the changing board in the big stall and i change his diaper then change his clothes into a red Jordan rump suit with some black socks and black mittens.

I then strap him backup to my chest.

I then walk out of the bathroom after washing my hands i then wrap a blanket around yosohn so the germs wouldn't be on him.

This nigga always walking off i mumble shaking my head since he was like a big kid in Walmart.

Where is yo daddy? I ask yosohn while running my fingers through his soft hair looking up seeing lucus and Chelsea again.

Ew the bitch had her baby Chelsea says.

Shut yo stupid ass up bitch fake body ass hoe, it's that fucking breath thats making you say ewww bitch so watch yo fucking mouth built like a fucking bush i snap back.

Don't talk to my girl like that you fine bitch lucus says.

See ya own nigga can't even say anything rude to me cause he miss this i said walking away, like how tf is he gone complement me at the same time as he insulted me.

When I was walking away yosohn started giggling so I bent down and kissed his little face.

After we went home and i bathed yosohn and fed him while stunna cooked dinner.

/////
Bye lovlies 😘

1082 words 🥳🥳