drama awakens

I did not proof read!!!!
Yes? I reply as I answer the phone since lucus was calling me.

Ma can you bring me some subway I'm at parkway park?

Yeah no problem what do you want?

A footlong with meatballs and mozzarella with lettuce and mayo, a bag of spicy doritos,a peanut butter cookie, and a large sprite.

Okay I'm coming bae.

As I hang up the phone I get up and do my morning routine and warm up pop tarts and eat them. I then go get dressed.

I

I

go grab lucus keys to his benz and get my wallet and head to subway.
When I get there I go through the drive thru and order his food and begin driving to the park. When I get there I get out of the car and pull down my skirt and pull up my crop top to where there isnt any cleavage, and begin walking to where lucus is which is on the basketball court. When i. Open the gate to go in he aut saw me and ran over to me and kissed my lips. All the girls was staring at us but they ain't gone do shit though.

Where you clothes at ma?

I then look down and back up and say they are on my body.

He thens laughs and says you cant be showing these niggas what's mine.

I then laugh and he runs over to get his jacket and he tells me to put it on so I did. He grabs the food out of my hands and pulls me to go sit down with him. Just ad i was about uh t to sit down he pulls me onto his lap.

I then smile and say really lucus.He then shakes his head yeah and I lean back on him and he wraps his arms around me. I look around more and chris is there with his friends and his eyes hold rage. I just look away and still some of lucus cookie. His friends are lookin at us awwing. I then laugh and hide my head in his neck while putting my lugs across his legs.

I'm surprised you ain't wreck my car.
I then laugh and said I'm not that bad at driving. He thens says ight whatever ya say.
What lucus is wearing:

"

I see you tryna match my style". I then look down and see we are matching. In my defense I didnt know what you was wearing. I'm just picking shawty.

Once he was done eating he tapped my thigh signaling for me too get up so I got up. He then went back and played basketball. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw this girl walking up to me.
The girl:

She sat down beside me and said "look bitch stay away from my fuckin man"

I then turnt around so fast that I almost broke my neck. "Baby first the fuck all dont you come over here coming at me sideways lookin like a broke down squirrel with aids and second all I dont want your man but let me tell you this if I was just sitting in his lap he must not be ya man or either he not committed to yall relationship, your dismissed now bitch oh and watch your step" as she was walking I tripped the bitch. Its damn near 90 degrees outside and the bitch got on some thigh highs and a turtleneck with some shorts, I forgot she slow she cant tell the season's apart. Lucus and his friends was watching, Oh the fuck well get ya dog and put her on a leash coming at me sideways.
I then walked over to lucus and told him I was about to go to Walmart because I was bored. He then said okay love you i then looked back at him and smiled and said i love you too and kissed him. You probably thinking it's to early but I really like lucus. That girl from earlier saw it and heard it and ran up on me and pulled my hair I then got back up and decked that bitch she was scratching me. Stop scratching bitch I yelled I then grabbed her hair and slung her to the ground and start hitting her in her face. I then sat on her chest and start punching her. I then felt two arms try to pick me up but I gripped her hair and as the person was pulling me they was pulling her to. "LET GO ALEXANDRIA RENEE THOMPSON" I then let go because it was lucus. I then told him to put me down and he said no so he threw me over his shoulder while I was punching his back but it didnt faze him. I tried to pull my skirt down but he did it for me. We then walked over and he sat me on the bench and told me to not move while he go tell his friends we where leaving. When he turnt his back I ran and kicked her in her face. Lucus caught me before I could do it again and he told kentrell to drop off his car at his house. Stunna then said you hot a feisty one. I then screamed "shut the fuck up and tell this nigga to put me down I'm not gone hurt the squirrel shitface bastard" lucus then said no and took me in the car and we went home. When we got there he asked me what that was about I then said she hit me first he then said you gotta behave but if someone hit you then tear they ass up I then smiled and said your "hoe" need to stop scratching people with them infected dirty ass nails I'm gone get tetanus. I will handle her he said. And put your puppy on a leash please coming at me sideways. He then laughs and says you know wh ok I want you just keep playing. I then said I'm ready when you are. Okay then will yo uh be my girlfriend?
///////////
What will Alexandria say? Stay tuned for more