"Your Post Malone," he said as his eyes opened wide.

Austin took off his glasses as he extended his hand.

"Yes I am sir, but you can call me Austin" he said with a smile to the middle aged man as he shook his hand.

"Can I get a picture? For my daughters of course. They love you and were bummed they missed meeting you last night at the concert.

"Of course," Austin said with a smile.

"Would you take the picture of us please?" the uber driver asked me as he handed me his cellphone.

"Of course, not a problem" I said to him as he and Austin both threw up the peace sign as I snapped several pictures.

"Thank you so much! They are going to be so excited," he said as he quickly grabbed the phone and turned around holding it in his hand, presumably sending the pictures to his daughters.

I looked over at Austin and was happy to see that he wasn't bothered in the slightest that this man asked him to take a picture. In fact, he was delighted to do so. He reached out and grabbed my hand and pulled me close as if this man didn't just interrupt his day.

"So much for the disguise," I said quietly with a smile.

"So, sorry for the interruption, but where are we headed again?" the man politely asked.

"1030 Fifth Avenue" I stated.

The driver nodded as we began to pull away towards my apartment.

"I told you it isn't a disguise. It's kinda hard to hide who I am. How many people do you know who have a face full of tattoos?" he laughed raising his eyebrows.

I scratched my head before I began to playfully count on my fingers as I looked up towards the roof of the car. I looked over at him after a few seconds as I saw him looking at me with his eyebrows raised.

"You're joking, right?"

I smiled, "what were you getting nervous or something, thinking your the only guy I've met with face tattoos?"

Without warning he started tickling my sides as I completely lost it and started laughing uncontrollably.

"Oh my God Austin, stop please," I said trying to breathe as I was laughing so hard.

He stopped tickling me as he pulled me in close, "that's quite the opposite reaction you had to my touch from last night Lexa," he whispered into my ear.

I felt a swarm of butterflies suddenly occupy my stomach at his words as I looked up into his deep ocean eyes as I placed a small kiss on his lips.

---------

"Wow sick place Lex," Austin said as he walked into my apartment closing the door behind him.

"Yeah not bad for college apartments," I shrugged as I looked around at the contemporary style apartment that I had called my home the last 4 1/2 years. 

"You thirsty?" I asked as I walked over to the refrigerator to grab something for myself.

"Sure," he said.

I was instantly happy that Rachel's boyfriend was a huge Bud Light fan and always kept a case at our apartment as I pulled one out and popped the top.

"Here you go," I said as I walked over and handed it to him.

He grabbed it as a huge smile formed on his face.

"What?" I asked as I leaned up against the counter taking a sip of my water feeling my face heat up.

"Oh nothing, this is just something I can get used to," he said a small smile coming on his face.