Ch. 3: I Can't Dance ('-')

P.S. Sorry about the title, and sorry to those who can dance...

I walked at a brisk pace to keep up with Ai, who didn't seem to care that I was so far behind.
He opened the door to Music Room #3. Everyone, I mean everyone was in there. (With the exception of Nanami and Ui.)
I shuffled awkwardly toward the other kohais. I guess I was the only girl. (Ringo doesn't count!)
"Hai, hai." Syo said. "Minna, just follow what Masato and I do."
Let me just say this, I can mirror moves and dance when I'm with a group. Any group.
As I danced with the group, I watched Ai, who watched with the smallest hint of satisfaction in his eyes.
And then, Syo and Masato left us to watch us dance. I guess I kept the rhythm and got all the moves right... I can't really tell.
Then, we were pulled out one by one to dance by ourselves.
And, I freaked out. I could never ever ever ever EVER, perform in front of a crowd by myself.
"Hai, we'll start with Akihiko." Ringo said.
Akihiko was perfect, so was Arata, Daichi, Tama, Kuroi, and Nao.
Kei, Tsubasu, and Hiro missed quite a few steps.
Well, I can't be as worse as Fuuto. He couldn't keep the beat and he missed more than nine steps. Well, more work for Syo.
"Hai, ____________, your turn!" Ringo said happily.
I nodded, shaking a little.
I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I waited for the music. 1,2,3,4,.... And I fell on my face.
Yes, I did. I tripped over my shoelace.
I could hear the snickering of the Kohais in the background, STARISH and Quartet Night talks with Ringo and Ryuya worriedly.
I stayed on the floor, my face pressed up against the smooth, wood floor.
"Oi~" Reiji said, tapping my back. "Oi, _________-chan! Daijoubu ka?!"
I didn't answer, feeling my cheeks burn.
"______________." Ai's voice came. "_________,get up."
I shook my head. "Iya desu. Hadsukashi desu."
"In what way is it embarrassing?" Ai asked. "So, what? Everyone makes mistakes. (Everyone has those days... Hannah Montana song...) Nothing can prevent mistakes from happening. Saa, tachi agare."
I pushed myself off up from the floor. I took Ai's outstretched hand.
"Come on, you're little scene caused us to be behind schedule." He said with an encouraging smile.
And all I could think was... He had a really cute smile.
"You know," I whispered to him. "You should smile more."
His smile disappeared. "But, nothing else is funny."
I put my head down. 'So he did think that it was funny that I fell. Great, just great.'
"Daijoubu, so maybe you can't dance. So what? We'll just work on it. But, I bet you can sing." Ai said.
I nodded. He held out a supporting hand. "I maybe strict, but I'm still your senpai... Even though we're the same age. You can come to me and ask me anything. Ne?"
I nodded. "Hai, Ai-senpai. Arigato gozaimasu."
He nodded in return. And I just hope that the vocal test won't go as bad as the dance test.

Hello, everyone. No offense to anyone who CAN dance. So, whatcha think? Please read, comment, and vote. And he's usual question- Did I make your heart go Doki~Doki~?