Chapter 20

"You came" I rushed into his arms and hugged him so tight he couldn't be able to let go.

"I would never miss your birthday party" Jaden pulled away from the hug. Our eye contact was strong for a few seconds before he grabbed my hips bring me into a kiss.

I intensify the kiss. I grab his hands and push them up my dress as we slowly made our way to the counter.

"We're in the kitchen" He said

"I don't care" I started kissing down his neck and slowly unbuttoning his shirt "I can't wait"

He picks me up and placed me on the counter. His hands run up my dress as my legs tightly wrap around his waist.

"We can do this little" he slowly backed away "but right now I have a surprise for you"

"A surprise?" I raised my eyebrow

He nods and helps me off the counter. Jaden grabs my hand and leads me to the front door.

Jaden hands me a blindfold. I slowly put it on and hold onto his hand.

"Okay" he clapped his hand "You can remove the blindfold"

I reach my hand behind my head and untie the knot. My vision clears and all I see is Jaden leaning on a all black Lamborghini truck.

"No fucking way" I snatched the keys from his hand and ran to the driver door. "This is mine?"

He nods "All yours. Come on, let's go on a test drive" he walked towards the passenger door

"I can't leave my own party" I said

He shrugged his shoulders and got into the car and buckled himself in "Who cares? I'm sure they won't mind"

I look back at the party then back at Jaden. I tell him to wait a minute. I run back inside and go into my dad study where he said he would be hiding out at.

"Dad can you make sure everyone stays? I'm going to leave with Jaden for a few"

"Jaden?" My dad looked up confused "He showed?"

"Just like I said he would." I smiled "I'll be back soon."

I rush out the door and into the car. I sit in the driver seat and instantly a huge smile shows on my face.

Jaden laughs and turns on the radio with the windows down. The car starts and we zoom down every road i can.

"You're good at driving fast" Jaden complimented me as I parked the car into a dark alley way.

"I've practice just for this car" I smiled "It's my dream car."

He smiled "I know"

I looked over at him confused "How?"

He laughed again "I have people who know people."

Jaden unbuckled his seat belt and leaned in closer to me. His hand snuck to my seat and unbuckled mine. We lock eyes and both knew what we wanted.

Jaden slid his hand up my dress as I connected our mouths. He leaned his seat back and I climb ontop of him.

His fingers rub my wet underwear, trying to sneak their way inside. Which they did.

My head slowly leaned back as his fingers fastened their pace in and out of me.

He stopped and pulled his fingers out. He slid his hand out from my dress and licked them clean.

"We gotta get back" he smirked

I rolled my eyes and sat back in the driver seat "You know teasing isn't a turn on"

I went to start driving when he grabbed my face and kissed me again. His fingers slid back up my dress, circling my clit.

"You have no idea how much I want to fuck you in this backseat" he said with heavy breaths

"Then do it" I tried to continue the kiss

He leaned back in his seat and pushed his hair out of his face "I'm all yours tonight. But for right now you have an entire school waiting for you"

"That sounds better than the car" I smiled and started the car.

We arrive back at the house. It looks like the party had moved from the back of the house to the front of the house.

"Okay I'm officially jealous of you" Zoey said as she and Rose surrounded my car "This car is beautiful"

I smiled and looked at Jaden "Thanks. Jaden got it for me"

Their eyes widened "Jaden? Jaden Hossler? That one standing right there got you this car?"

I gave them a nod. They both turned towards Jaden with a uncertain look on their face.

"You're so pussy whooped J" rose teased him.

For the rest of the night, we all jammed to music and drank whatever drinks were given to us. For one night, I'm just a normal highschool girl.

"Let's head upstairs" Jaden whispered in my ear.

The party shortened to only Jaden, me, Rose and Zoey. I gave them a certain look cashing them to leave.

Jaden went upstairs to my room. I rushed into the kitchen to grab a little snack.

"Is he um staying?" My dad came from the hallway.

"Yeah" I smiled "Think of it as your birthday gift to me"

He sighs and crossed his arms "Hope I'm not playing. Don't you dare get knocked up with that man child"

"Dad oh my god" I closed the cabinet "I know how to have safe sex"

I rush up the stairs and into my room. I lock the door behind me and place the snack on the nightstand.

I climb ontop of Jaden. He sets his phone down and runs his hand up my back.

He pushed my head into his, connecting our lips. His hands lightly held onto my waist, moving it back and forth.

Jaden removes his shirt and starts pushing my dress up over my ass.

"Fuck" his finger slide into my underwear from the back.