Chapter 3

When I woke up Jaden was no where to be seen. I went downstairs, sitting at the table with my mom.

"Honey your friend Jaden left already." She smiled "He said bye then said something about having to go to work."

I slightly shifted my head I'm confusion."I didn't know he worked"

"Who's Jaden?" I heard from behind me. I turn my body to see my dad standing in the doorway

"Dad! You're home" I ran and hugged him.

"I couldn't miss my oldest daughter birthday." He laughed. We all sat back at the table and ate breakfast

"Where's jenna?" I asked

"She left already." My mother added.

"Without telling us bye?" I asked

"You know how her age is. She's 13, all about boys and her friends." My father added

My eyes opened wide "You guys didn't let me act like that. I would have been knocked on my ass."

"Language HOPE!" My mother shouted

"My point exactly. You guys need to put your foot down more with Jenna like you did with me."

After I finished eating I grabbed my things and left for school.

I arrived at school to see the girl standing by the door waiting for me. I quickly got out and ran to them "Hope you're late."

"I know, my dad got back in town." I said

"I thought he wasn't coming back until next week" Zoey said

"Come on, He's not gonna miss my birthday." We all laughed then headed to class.

"So how was working with Jaden?" Zoey asked.

The bell rang signaling to us that we were late. "Shit."

We all run to class. We walk in and all eyes went to us "You're late." The teacher remarked not even looking at us.

My eyes shot to Jaden to see him sitting in his seat not even glancing at me.

We head to our seats "don't forget to turn in those papers. They are due by the end of class."

"Now, I have already scheduled this with the board of education and they agreed that our class is going on a field trip."

My eyes widened " SCHOOL JUST STARTED!"

"If you all would let me finish. It's not a educational trip, It's all your Junior year. So we're going to 6 Flags and you will be with your partner the entire time."

I shifted my body to Jaden who still wasn't paying any type of attention to anything but his phone "Is it just our class?" I asked

He nodded "Just ours."

The bell rang "Don't forget to place your papers on my desk. I don't want any late work." He shouted over the bell.

After class me and the girls went to my locker "Hope you're so lucky!" Zoey complained

"Lucky?" I questioned "You get to share a room with Jaden, why aren't you excited over this?" Rose added.

I rolled my eyes and slammed my locker shut "Can you both shut up? I have to get to class." I push past them and go to class.

Zoey and Rose did nothing but the idea of sharing a room with Jaden annoyed me. He sleeps with me then doesn't even look at me, No way do I want to share a room with him now.

Something about sharing a room with Jaden Hossler didn't feel right. Like it would lead to something bad.