Didn't Think He'd Be The Anxious Type

Aizawa's POV

Midoriya was spacing out a lot during class, and he keeps staring at me with a weird face (Not like that you dipshits) sometimes I see him staring at Shinsou with that same face. He's been working on something in his notebook too, I can tell. "H- hey Mr. Aizawa?" Speak of the devil, "Yes Problem Child." I ask in the monotone voice I use during class, "W- well you see.. I've been doing some work recently and..-" "Spit it out" "C- can you erase Shinsou-kun's quirk for me? F- for research!" "Yeah whatever." I stand up and start walking into the hallway I see shinsou and tap his shoulder, he jumps slightly then turns around. "Yeah Sensei?" He asks, I look at Problem Child and then turn back and erase Not-Such-A-Problem Child's quirk. 

deku's POV

As soon as Aizawa-Sensei erased Shinsou's quirk his hair fell into his face, "What did I do wrong? Did I use my quirk on someone and didn't realized? DId I miss an extra training class?" Shinsou started going on while looking at the floor until Mr. Aizawa tapped his shoulder, shook his head, and pointed to me while I was writing away in my notebook. He just gave a small 'oh' and his Aizawa returned his quirk, I thought that it was weird how he immediately thought that he had done something wrong so I wrote that down, "Are you two related?" I asked still writing, and as if on que they both said, "No." And walked in different directions. I walked to lunch but kept thinking, "Did I do something wrong?" Huh, didn't think that he'd be the anxious type.