Apartment Cuddles

Aizawa took Hitoshi to a small apartment where most of his stuff was there, the remainder went to the dorms. It wasn't that much. They went in and Hitoshi immediately noticed the smell, or rather, lack-there-of. Aizawa notices his confused face, "What's wrong?" he asked, "It- it doesn't smell... there's no strong...Smell... I don't know how to describe it..." he answered looking up at the tall man who looks at him and softly frowns, "That smell must've been alcohol, and I don't drink." he said while leading the boy to the couch, "Want something to eat?" Aizawa asked the lilac haired teen, "N- no, I'm fine." he responded but a plate of food was put in front of him anyway, "T- thanks.." he said and began to eat. "Sorry that the place is so small. That door over there is the bathroom, there's the kitchen, and this couch pulls out to be a bed." He said pointing to a white door, then a small corner of the room where there was a sink, sove, and refrigerator, and then looking back at the boy. Hitoshi nodded and continued eating.

--Later--

The two fell asleep,only a few inches part on the pull-out. Soon though Hitoshi started to get cold becuase of the thin-ness of the blanket, he went closer to the nearest heat sorce, Aizawa.

(BTW THIS IS NOT A SHIP)
Aizawa quickly noticed, as he was still awake, and rapped his arms around the smaller boy, "I'll keep you safe, I promise." He whispers into the night air and fell asleep.