OS 1.2

Sidharth's words were still resonating inside her brain like a broken record.Shehnaaz never wanted to feel this feeling again.She never again wanted to even imagine the disappointment in her father's eyes or sadness in her mother's. Most of all her baby brother's heartroken expressions who always supported her . She just again wanted to forget  the entire world and go back into the darkness she once was in because that darkness it didn't hurt,it didn't give any pain,it just left her numb. Her thoughts were downcasting in that darkness so fast that it started scaring her because as much as that place made her feel safe but at the same time they left her cold .She never wanted to feel that cold again. Never again.

For quite some time she kept on sitting there in the hope of diverting her mind ,in the hope of finding even an ounce of light in her shattered and darkened heart.

Oye sana, yahan akeli baithe baithe kya sochri hai ??
, asked vishal breaking her out from her reverie and putting a halt at her thoughts and she needed it so she grasped the opportunity of distraction.

Kuch nai maasi bas yahi ki aj nominations mein kya hone vala hai..
She said with a smile on her face which never reached her eyes.Eyes that had lost their shine completely,they were just blank now completely blank.

Tu kyun chinta krri kuch bhi ho tu kahi nai jari..
Vishal said in the hopes to hype her as he could feel the sadness radiating of her in abundance.

Accha itna vishwaas mere pe maasi . Chal koi nn dekhte hai kya hota.

In the meantime bigg boss called them in the living room and explained the nominations task to them.

They would be moving piyada of any 1 person and after the third turn they would be safe.

First round began with the sound of gong and mahira went ahead and moved paras's piyada stating that he is fer friend and she always remain loyal to her friend.

Then went siddharth ,he knew what he was about to do may as well as break shehnaaz even more but in his mind he was adamant because he did not want to feel the feelings he was feeling for her . He did not want to get  hurt ever again by someone. He was scared to give any amount of power to anyone .Also he wanted ger to feel hurt even if a bit as he was feeling a lot of it and as if justifying his actions with his wrapped up logics he did one thing he knew she would hate ,he moved arti's piyada .

Vaise toh koi yaha dost nai hai par fir bhi mein arti ka piyada aage bdhana chahunga . Then he looked straight at her but what he saw was not what he expected.

He saw nothing . No smile ,no tears , no anger , no hurt . She was just standing there numb as if she was not even present there . He tried to find even a single emotion on her face but he could find nothing. Her face was like a blank canvas and this scared him even more .

Why is she not reacting? Have i lost her? Am i the reason that she has lost all her shine? Did i do this to her ? Will she not even look at me this time? Have i really lost her for real ?

These thoughts they scared him more , more than those senseless thoughts he was having before. He desperately wanted her to react in any way but just react.

And when she didn't the feelings inside him they burned him from inside and were creating havoc inside him and the only thing he could think about ,only thought that came at forefront was HAVE I LOST HER FOR LIFE?

                               .....