cry out drishti....(19th)

En başından başla

He cupped her face n said .....
Mrs shergill what happen tell me .....don't cry plzz don't cry.....
Nahi bata Sakti Mai Nahi BTA Sakti kya hua....
Ohkk fine ....

He made her stand took her in his arms n made her sit on the platform near the basin

He made her stand took her in his arms n made her sit on the platform near the basin.....he immediately bought two towels then covered her top body with one n with other he started drying her hair.....

he immediately bought two towels then covered her top body with one n with other he started drying her hair

Mrs shergill don't know kya hua hai but Jo bhi hua usse Mai badal Nahi Sakta....idk why u r crying....but I know u r a fighter....u r strong chahe Kuch bhi ho Jaye Kuch bhi Mai tumhare sath hu....tumhare pass hu.....aur tum khud itne brave ho ki roo Nahi Sakti samjhi....I'm always there for you..
She didn't utter a word n just hugged him tight....

He slightly move his hand on her hair n asked her to change

After a while she came out from washroom rakshit immediately went n held her hand n make her lat on bed ... He was about to go on couch when....
.
.
.
.
.
.drishti held his arm..
Mr Shergill plzz
She moved a bit rakshit lat beside her but both were a metre away (areee Bhai Corona virus Nahi hai kyu doori Bana rahe ho..)after few hours he woke up to see her condition he was amazed to his.....
.
.
.
.
.
.she was hugging him so tightly that he can't even move one hand of her on his waist other hand on neck while head on his shoulder....he wrapped her hands around her waist n both slept.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. morning
Everyone came was busy in some work ash running from here n there....
Divya: chachi kya hua koi aa raha hai kya..
Ash: yes Divya my son is coming sunny....
Divya: ohk !!
He came n he met everyone leaving drishti she was in kitchen making breakfast....as he went to Divya n held her hand in his ....
Whose this beautiful girl??...
Shikher was coming towards them to save her but......d has a different swag bro...she twisted his hand.....
Aahh!
Everyone: what happen
Sunny: nothing
Divya: Bhabhi hu tumhari shikher ki wife samjhe.....
Shikhu was impressed with her bold attitude.... everyone went near dinning table whereas sunny came near shikher n said in his ear..
Sahi choice ki hai bro 🔥
Drishti bought food for everyone she kept it n was about sit beside rakshit when Lavanya came running n sat beside him....she ignored it was going to sat beside lava when sunny came n sat their ....it was sudden so drishti was about to fall when somebody held her hand ....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
..
.
..he was sunny....as he saw her face he was mesmerized by seeing.......
U can sit here....
She sat beside him as she was not having any other option.....sunny touched his leg on her making her feel uncomfortable.....she ignored she stood up n took a bowl she was about to serve to rakshit when sunny held her hand...
Hey mujhe do na I'm hungry journey Jo karri
Mrs shergill....
Mrs shergill??
Mahima: yes how can we forgot to introduce drishti...sunny she is drishti RAKSHIT'S wife....
Sunny: wahh bhai Apne bhi karli Shaadi ab bas Mai he kuwara hu....
Mahima : n drishti he's sunny ash's son
Rakshit: Mrs shergill I want my phone got it from room
Divya: let her have breakfast now...
Rakshit: it's a important work I want now...
Drishti: ok(in mind)sadu akdu bedil shergill.....
.

.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.why rakshit is behaving weird??
What's Sachini's next plan??
Sunny??
Lavanya??
.
.
. precap: party❤🔥
.
.
.hope you are enjoying.....
Feel free to ask anything regarding this...
Do give ur valuable feedback with your precious votes n comments....
Lots of love applepies
Janhavi ❤
......
Hath toot gye .....aree dada🙏