1:03

ARIANA FLETCHER  | 20

"Tae I don't know about this." Ariana scratched her head with her left index finger, while using her right hand to drive.

She was still following behind her mother on her way to Miss Michelle house.

"Bitch it's too late to turn around. Get over it, Show that nigga what he could have had." Tae said finally looking up from his phone.

Ari laughed. "Bitch it is not too late to turn around, yo hungry ass just want some food." Ari replied parking right behind her mother as they finally pulled up to their destination.

"FREE food, emphasize the word free. Now turn this damn car off and get out so we can eat." Tae grabbed his satchel putting it on and stepped out the car while Ari pressed the off button on the car and grabbed her house keys out the cup holder putting then in her Bra.

Ariana finally got out the car meeting up at her mother's car, realizing she still haven't got out yet. Politely Opening the door for her as Tae grabbed onto her hand helping her out.

"Thank you my babies." She said getting out fanning out her outfit.

"Your welcoming Mama." Ari and Tae said in unison

"You get on my nerves." Ari rolled her eyes laughing.

Ariana fixed her crop top and pulled up jean following her mother inside Miss Michelle house.

Earning a warm welcome from All of Leon's family members and friends.

It's was more than obvious that nobody exactly knew who Ariana really was because she changed so much, so at looks of it Ari was getting nasty looks from all of Leon's sisters, cousins, and even grandmother.

Boys were drooling, staring in pure lust. That's why all the woman in the room were so mad but the crazy thing about it was Ari was dressed in a everyday fit ; jeans and a t-shirt.

It was just the matter that she was the one who wore it.

"Chanel! I was starting to think you weren't going to come." Miss Michelle greeted looking me up and down.

"It was just a delay, my daughter came back into to town and we had a little conversation before we left the house." She grabbed Ariana by her arm pulling her into a side hug kissing her cheek.

"Ariana?" Michelle "This is little Ariana, girl you got so bi-"

"Don't even cause you was just mugging me two seconds ago before you knew it was me." Ari mumbled under her breath only enough for her mother to hear.

Chanel pinch her. "Be nice." Ari laughed. "But ma, tell me I'm lying."

"Ariana." Chanel said in a stern voice.

"How doing Miss Michelle, it's been a while." Ari hugged her once, 'in-law'

"Nice to see you too, you've gained so much weight! But it fits you , you look great." Ari blushed, smiling she was getting lots of positive comments on her weight gain.

And also negative because lots of folks thought she got surgery done, but the only surgery she physically did was lip fillers.

But then again not a lot of people knew that .

"You know, Leon upstairs with a couple of his friends you should go say si." Michelle spoke.

Ari begin to shake her head 'no' "i would but them stairs look like a hardcore fade, and I ain't with that." Ari said.

"Girl go speak." Her mother smacked her leg.

"But ma, you kn-" Ari tried you to speak but got cut off.

"Leave the past in the past , you can forgive him we don't grudges. I'm not saying you gotta get back with the boy but at least have a talk with him. Let him know where y'all stand because if something ever happened to him you will start to blame yourself. Just one heart to heart conversation that's all I'm asking." Her mother preached to her she couldn't deny what her mother was saying was completely true

Ain't no denying that she had some things to get off her chest so why not be the bigger person and speak up on it, rather than hiding from him when she sees him in public.

She's was in his mothers home so it'll be rude not to speak.

"Aight momma, miss chelle I'll be right back . Tae you coming ?" Ari look at Tae who already had a plate full of food.

"Nope not at all. You got this !! Big girl ." Tae said not even looking up from his plate ariana shook her head as her mother and miss Michelle laughed at his antics.

"Please keep him company." She whispered in her mothers ear.

Her mother pat her shoulders and motioned for the stairs.

Ariana said and finally begin walking up the stairs hearing a bunch of commotion going on . In the upstairs living room.

From the looks of it all the people that was up heat was a couple of his friend their girls and a bunch of Lee's cousins that were around his age.

Ariana presence wasn't really known until Gio walked by and said something on accident.

"Wassup Ariana... wait what the fuck Ariana when you got here !" Gio was so surprised to see her he couldn't believe she was standing in front of him , her hips look even wider in person.

'damn if my nigga never fell in love with her' was all he could think .

By now everybody in the room was looking at her , they was surprised their damn self little anorexic Ariana gain some damn weight.

"Lee can we speak for a minute." She spoke up .

Leon was stuck . He couldn't believe it was his ex girlfriend standing across the room , all the cap and fronting he was doing flew right out the window when saw her in person. Her body was something he had his mind on.

He put down the control and bit the corner of his lip, nervously.

"Yea fasho." He said and led her to the back outside where the pool was and locked the patio door from the outside so nobody could interrupt what they had going on.

"So wassup how you been." Leon started off the conversation