Awakening

It's always so calm before a storm. I've noticed that as of lately. And there was a huge storm coming. It's dangerous and I don't know if anyone would survive. My name is Katalina, I'm a witch, werewolf, and a Petrova doppelgänger. I ran away from Mystic Falls to start a new life. I came to a place called La Push. There were rumors about wolves that could change at will. I found them. What I didn't expect was to be imprinted on not one but by two of the wolves. I was they're soulmate. I also found new vampires who didn't burn in the sunlight or die if you stab them with a stake through the heart. They were interesting to say the least. They had powers and I was very curious about them.
Currently I was at the Cullens house waiting for Bella to wake up. So much has happened during my time here. Elena showed up and attacked me. But Elena wasn't Elena. Katherine body jumped elenas body and now we have to figure out how to get her back. I needed to get back home. Bella would wake up in three days and her baby is safe. Jacob Black had imprinted on her. My work here was done for the most part. Seth and Leah has gone back home and Jacob was staying for a while. I was about to walk out the door when Alice stopped me. She hugs me and tells me to be safe. I hug her back out of all the Cullens I like her the most. I gave her one last smile and in a blink of an eye I was gone.
Back at home I was getting couches and air up mattress ready. Stephen has said they were coming to La Push. And I pretty sure they are all coming. I would have to invite the vampires into my home. I was fine with that but the idea of being in the same house as Damon brought back memories. The kissing the touching. Him feeding on me. The feeling I had for him were still very much there. I had to be careful around him. Especially since now I have two very protective wolves. Embry and Seth. Two comedians. Two sweethearts. My two imprinters. During this whole thing with Bella, Seth had been with me the whole time. Embry wanted to be with me as well but he chose to stay with Sam. The pack being divided was horrible but Jacob couldn't let them hurt Bella. And neither could I. I had enough innocent blood on my hands as it is. I refuse to add more. When I finish setting everything up I decided it was time to tell the pack about Katherine.
The walk to sam and Emily's place didn't take but 10 minutes. When I knocked on the door paul was the one to answer. When I first met paul I had a instant connection to him. He loved me like his sister. And the feeling was mutual. His face was filled with surprise. Then anger. I knew he was mad at me when I chose to side with the Cullens but I was hoping he would be happy to see me. "Hi paul." "What are you doing here katalina?" He said in a bitter tone. Ouch ok that hurt more than I wanted to but I had to let them know of the danger. "Paul I know your mad at me but please I need to talk to Sam!" "Do you really expect me to let you near my alpha after everything?" I looked away from him. "Paul let her in!" Sams voice was heard from the kitchen. As soon as I stepped in the house Emily ran to me and gave me a big hug. At least someone was still happy to see me. She walked me to the kitchen where Sam, jarad, and Embry were. Seeing Embry brought a smile to my face. As soon as he saw me he came right to me and kissed me. At first I didn't know what to do but I ended up kissing him back. When I pulled away I saw jarad glaring at me and Sam smiling. "It's good to see you katalina." I smiled at him. "We have an issue. Katherines back and inside elenas body I need your help to get rid of her. But we can't hurt elenas body."
"The vampire right? The one who looks like you?" Asked Paul. I nodded. I needed to call Bonnie asap. This was a huge problem. And I'm sure Damon was heartbroken. "Great another vampire we're not allowed to kill." I heard jarad mutter under his breath. "Hey stupid I can hear you. Supernatural hearing remember?" I said sarcastically. Jarad just rolled his eyes. "That's enough you two!" Sam said. I turned and looked at Sam. "Im sorry to bring another problem to your land Sam. Katherine is the biggest bitch I know. And she absolutely hates me more than Elena. Unfortunately we can't kill her inside her body. It'll kill Elena too and that's wouldn't be good." Everyone would hate me if I let perfect Elena die. No one said another word for a long time. I excused myself to call Bonnie. We had to come up with a game plan. I went outside when I felt someone following me. I turned to see embry. His smile calmed me down I
Instantly. He pulled me into his arms and I felt safe. For once I felt safe that I didn't have to fight and run anymore. "What are we going to do Kat? Your in danger. I have to protect you." I smiled into his chest. "Oh embry you don't have to protect me. I can handle myself. It's sweet that you care so much about me but I'm strong and powerful too." He smiles. "I know but I don't want you fighting anymore. The thought of you getting hurt hurts me inside. The day you changed into your beautiful wolf I felt every moment of your pain. Both me and Seth did. I don't know how you handled it. It was so unbearable." Now I don't have to worry about that. I have my moonlight ring. I still have all my powers as a wolf and a witch.