Boom Sonic vs Modern Amy

I don't know if it was a rap battle requested by Nurulbahsha but it will be interesting.
Me: Epic Rap Battles Of Sonic Franchise. Boom Sonic vs Modern Amy (Ft.?). Begin!

B:Sonic: Hey there, aww your so small. You aren't really bad at all. You're just trying to find love but you're taking the wrong advice. Since you're just my Amy but younger, I can teach you what you need. So what do you say? Want help from me?

M:Amy: Hi, and thank you for your kindness. And please help me out! I just want to know how it is to be loved. It's pretty hard in my book. I just want to fit in, is that so much to ask? I don't mean to make myself sound sad.

M:Sonic: Amy what the hell are you doing!?! Don't you see that he is bad? Stay away from him. You don't even know what's good for you!

B:Sonic: Why are you treating her like child? Clearly she is only trying to be nice. I saw how she saved your sorry ass. About more than I could count.

M:Amy: I just want to be kind and sweet-hearted...You keep me feeling like someone who can't ever do the right thing ever...I'm sorry but Sonikku you have lost this rap battle...

Me: Who won? Who's next? Sorry that it took me so long to update..😅 I hope you enjoy this rap battle!