Boom Sonic vs Boom Shadow

Requested by Nurulbahsha
Me: Epic Rap Battles Of Sonic Franchise. Boom Sonic vs Boom Shadow...BEGIN!

Shadow: Great it you again, I hadn't seen you since, you made a damn ass of yourself. Taking down your damn idiotic team full of fools, only made you feel weakness. You damn faker, now I see why people confuse you for me. Because I'm real, you're just a copy.

Sonic: At least I have real friends, and everyone knows I was the first hedgehog. Face it, you edgy-emo hedgehog. Your best line is "I'll see you next time." I have my own movie. No need to brag but, hurt my friends again and I'll show you what real pain is. You damn emo ass.

Shadow: Sorry, I couldn't hear your stupid threat. I'm better then you. Let me be honest here. Your the color of the damn ocean and your scared of damn water? That just sad. You even proved that a robot is faster than your sorry ass. The damn fox and the annoying pink rodent, are getting on my nerves. Everyone can tell. So save what you have to say and get out of my face.

Sonic: I'm sorry, but who said you made the rules? You're just me, that had gotten run over by a car. Also Tails and Amy aren't annoying! Sure they can talk a lot. But that's not the point! You're just so damn hook up on Maria! Stop trying to blame me for death. Let's be honest here. Emo faker, is on the run? You only teleport before someone hits you. That's true cowardice. Back off, maybe you just realize that's you're the true faker now.

Me: Who won? Who's next? I hope you love this rap battle!