+1

[ here's the special chapter i promised in the epilogue hehe :D enjoy! ]

Yerim, age 12

It happened during Jungeun's wedding when she finally came to realization of her first love. It's funny because she didn't expect Yeojin to be her first love.

Im Yeojin. Out of everyone it just had to be her. "Frog Princess" Im Yeojin. Sticky hands Im Yeojin. Im Yeojin who cried during dance lesson when Haseul had to leave. Im Yeojin the kind girl who lends her a pencil whenever Yerim doesn't bring one. Im Yeojin the girl with the cutest smile and laugh.

Yerim didn't want to believe it at first, that Yeojin just had to be her first love. She'd always thought it would be Han Jisung from art class or Lee Daehwi from science class but no, it just had to be her childhood friend.

As stated before, she didn't want to believe it would be Yeojin. But then during the wedding, when all eyes were supposed to be on the two brides, she had hers on Yeojin who was wearing the prettiest white dress with a headband accessorizing her wavy hair. And of course the younger's cute face was a bonus, maybe that's why she fell for her.

During the reception, the triplets, Yeojin, Heejin, and Chaewon were seated in one table along with some of Jinsoul's nieces and nephews. They got along pretty well, which was fortunate for Jungeun and Jinsoul.

"I'm gonna grab some food, you guys wanna join me?" Heejin asked which made all the other kids go with her.

It was only her and Yeojin left on the table. She didn't know why but her heart was beating ten times of its normal speed whenever the younger's around.

Oh wait she knows. It's because she likes her, duh.

"Um, hi?" Yerim greeted shyly.

"O-oh, hi," Yeojin greeted back.

It was silent again. An awkward silence.

"Wanna grab something to eat?" Yerim asked.

"Sure," she replied and the two then stood up from their seats.

The two walked side by side to grab their food.

"Um Eri?" Yeojin called out which made Yerim's head turn towards her.

"Who?"

"O-oh. That's a nickname I made up for you. I tend to do it to some of my friends. C-can I call you that?" she asked just to make sure.

Yerim smiled softly at what the younger said. Though she doesn't know what Eri meant, it sounded cute. And Yerim liked it.

"It's okay. You can call me that if you want to," she replied.

Yerim took the chance and linked Yeojin's hand with hers. It's so she could make sure Yeojin won't go missing or so she said. Honestly it's just her seeing the chance and taking it.

And Yeojin didn't make a big deal out of it so Yerim was sure the younger was okay with Yerim holding her hand.

"Hey Yeojin?" she called out.

Yeojin hummed in response.

"You're a great friend, I like you," she told her.

This made Yeojin smiled the prettiest smile. Yerim's never seen the younger smile like that so she felt special knowing she made that happen.

"I like you too Eri. I think you're a good friend as well!" she said rather enthusiastically.

From that day on Yerim decided, she'll love this girl for as long as she shall live, even if the girl she loves don't love her back.

-
and scene!

this was lowkey shit hehe :D but anyways i missed you guys! how have you guys been?

also, the sequel is almost ready so please look forward to it!!!