4

"See you on Friday, girls!" Jinsoul said as all the kids from her dance class left the room.

She then walked to the corner of the room and sat down on the floor while drinking her water.

Jinsoul was /exhausted/. Teaching dance to people her age was an easy job for her. But teaching kids? Let's just say she'd rather quit her job and be homeless throughout her college years.

Don't get her wrong, Jinsoul absolutely loves the kids she teaches in her class, but sometimes they could be pretty handful.

After passing a few minutes by procrastinating, Jinsoul grabbed her bag and exited the room then the building.

Once she was outside, she felt the need to go to the convenience store and go get herself a cup of instant ramen and maybe a bag of chips or two.

Hey, can't blame her for being hungry.

Once inside the convenience store she grabbed the ramen cup and went to the counter that is used specifically to cook ramen.

Jinsoul was busy cooking, until she heard a little girl's voice calling her name.

"Miss Jinsoul! Miss Jinsoul!"

The voice calling her name seemed familiar.

Ah, it's Yerim.

"Hello Yerim," she greeted as she squatted down to reach Yerim's height.

Yerim smiled brightly like the true sunshine she is at her favorite teacher.

"Hello to you too miss Jinsoul," Yerim greeted back.

Jinsoul noticed Yerim's mom, Jungeun and Chaewon weren't with Yerim. She couldn't help but wonder where Jungeun was.

Not that she misses seeing Jungeun or anything.

"Did you come here all by yourself?" Jinsoul had asked.

Yerim giggled in response. And Jinsoul was confused as to why Yerim laughed at her.

"Was it something I said? Or how I said it?" Jinsoul thought.

"Of course my mommy's here," Yerim answered with a cute giggle.

"Silly miss Jinsoul," she said quietly but it was loud enough for Jinsoul to hear.

Jinsoul got back on her feet and carried her now cooked ramen to a place where she could sit down and eat with Yerim following suit.

They both sat down on the chair and Jinsoul was now struggling on how to break apart the chopsticks.

Yerim saw her teacher struggling with an amused look.

Of course she wanted to help, but seeing as how funny Jinsoul looked when she's using all of her strength to break apart the chopsticks, she decided to just watch and quietly laughed at her teacher's struggle.

"Um... Yerim?" Jinsoul said.

Yerim had to stop giggling and looked up to Jinsoul.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Could you uh... Lend me a hand?" Jinsoul asked a little shyly.

Yerim nodded and grabbed the still attached chopsticks from Jinsoul's hand.

What surprised Jinsoul was the fact that Yerim could break the chopsticks apart with zero efforts in less than a minute whereas she took three.

"Here you go miss Jinsoul," she said as she gave the pair of chopsticks to Jinsoul.