*~* About *~*

Welcome one, welcome all to my graphics shop where it is only a matter of time before you receive the cover of your dreams! 

In order for the process to go as smoothly as possible, I'm afraid that there are a few guidelines you'll need to look through. There are two passwords so look out for those as you read ;)

1) Please be considerate and respectful! If I botch your cover, I'm sorry! Tell me and I'll fix it! Otherwise, you'll get nothing other than blacklisted which is sad for everyone :(

2) You must complete the payment within a week of when I publish your cover. I will not send you your cover until you do. 'Tis only fair...

3) The book must be published or to be published within three days of the cover delivery here on Wattpad and not commercially.

4) I am not a pro but someone who enjoys this on the side of a busy schedule. Don't expect to get your cover right away and if it is something I can't do, I'll let you know and try to recommend someone who can.

5) I do NOT do mature, vampire, romance, horror, zombie, or werewolf covers. Sorry, it's just not my thing. I am best at any form of Fantasy covers but I can do other types as well. The first password is your favorite place to visit.

6) Credit me @Laentheon  in the description of your book. 

7) Do NOT Graphic Shop hop! If you requested somewhere else, don't request here!

8) You must use the graphic for a minimum of one week. I work hard on these people!

9) Just because you request does not mean I will accept. I might be busy, I might have no inspiration for your cover... whatever it is, don't badger me about it and move on to someone else :D

10) BE DETAILED! If you have specific desires, colors, fonts, pictures TELL ME!!!!

11) Add this book to your library and private reading list.

12) YOU MUST READ THE PAYMENT SECTION BEFORE APPLYING 

13) Tags in the forms are not optional. I just recently created this shop so I need help advertising.... :D

14) Be aware that this list of rules might change as I run into new issues. That's life XD 

 That's life XD 

The payment depends on the amount of time your cover takes me. For a premade, just credit me as mentioned in the 'rules' section. 

For EVERYTHING ELSE: 

For every half-an-hour that I spend on your request (that INCLUDES the time I spend hunting for pictures because, let's face, that's a heck of a lot of time), you must read and comment (two lines minimum) at least three times on a chapter of my book "The Seasons of Sissera". The map and dividers do NOT count as a chapter! The second password is tearla.