Chapter 3 - Am I dreaming ? This is so perfect.

Start from the beginning

“ Well well, what do we do now?”

“I don’t know about you, but we’re extremely hungry. Want to come and take a bite with us? it's on me tonight !”

“ Yes, I'd love that But... When we're done, would it be possible for you to drop me off at my sister’s house? I'm staying there tonight.”

-”Yes, yes, no problem! You're not going at your house?”

“No uh .. I'll explain.”

“Okay. So, let's go!”

We all went in the SUV waiting for us. Brett didn’t come. He was too tired and decided to go straight to the hotel. I drove and we went to eat at a restaurant called ' Sports Rock’’. It was one of the only restaurants open this late. It was hard to go unnoticed, especially when all 4 of us walking together. But still, we were able to sit without problems. The waitress came to take our order and bring us something to drink. Ian and Matt began to talk about something I didn't understand; Mike took his phone out and texting his girlfriend.

- ‘’Yeah guys, you are very social! Poor Ashley!’’

- ‘’But hey! We thought you wanted to talk together!” Ian says

- ‘’Haha yeah...’’

The guys returned to their occupation. I looked at Ashley. She looked a little embarrassed.

- ‘’So, your loved your day with us?’’

-” Loved you say? It was just perfect!”

- ‘’I'm glad to hear that! And I'm really glad to have known you.’’

- ‘’Me too Josh. Well, I knew you before but in another way.’’

-‘’ Haha Yeah.’’

We talked music while we were waiting for our plates. She talked about her interest in music. She began singing at the age of 5. At this time, her father was still alive and was her model. He bought her first guitar a few years later and this is where her passion for music began. She also explained why she was not returning home tonight. Poor girl. She impresses me though. She seems so strong and true. I believe that her meeting us is  really important to her. She believes in us.

The waitress came to give us our plates. After eating, I went to pay for the gang and we left. In the SUV, Ashley sat with me at the front to guide me. I don’t know much about the city.

- ‘’Josh?’’

- ‘’Yes?’’

- ‘’ Thank you for this beautiful day. You don’t even know how it made me feel better. ‘’

- ‘’ Ohh. You know, me too it made me feel better. It changes from my normal routine you know.’’

- ‘’Haha Yeah.’’

She gave me one of her smiles. It made me blush.

We went up to her sister. I went out to bring her back to the entrance. I helped to carry her guitar and stuff.

Ashley

 -‘’ So, see you tomorrow Ashley?’’

- ‘’Yeah. You have to tell the guys that I can’t wait to see them, I believe they fell asleep on the way.’’

- ‘’Yeah we're all really tired. ’’

- ‘’ So I will not make you wait long. Goodnight Josh’’

- ‘’Good night, Ashley.’’

He leaned over and hugged me. I smiled and he went to the SUV. When he was gone, i came inside. When I entered the house, my sister jumped on me

- ‘’Come on Ash, I want to know EVERYTHING!’’

I smiled. And then, i knew my day was perfect.

Josh

Having climbed into the SUV, I went through the events of the day. Wow, the show was incredible. The reception was great. It's been long since we'd done that. The best thing was the fact we had the chance to meet fans after the show. We don’t do that a lot, because sometimes there are too many people. And, I'm glad to meet a girl like Ashley. It's cool, I think it'll be good to her to spend some times with us. And maybe it will make me feel better too.

I got to the hotel, I had to wake up the guys. I went to my room, I took a shower and I opened my laptop. I went on twitter and I relaxed. It's rare that I have a chance to relax. The tour is complete now: REST! But first, I'm texting Ashley to know how it happened.

Hey, are you asleep?

Hey, Josh! No, I was trying to settle a bit. I just finished telling my sister about my day, she was curious:-P

Haha, she must have been really curious!

Yeah, it's like, God, you spend the day with MT it’s incredible!

HAHA ... I just hope you had a great day and that you're ready for tomorrow!

I'm ready for sure! You'll see, I'll be better than you! The guys will want to exchange you with me

AH yeah? We'll see about that ;-). Want us to pick you up?

Oh, yeah why not?

Perfect! I'll be there around 9:30 or 10am! Okay well, go and sleep! Night night ! See you tomorrow!

Okay, this is perfect! Text me before you come, tomorrow! Bye!

Ashley

How do I sleep me now? This man will make me crazy!! I can’t wait until tomorrow! Today was incredible, but tomorrow! AHH, I'll jam with my idols. Wow! What's better now? For once, I'll fall asleep without tears in my eyes. All this sounds like a dream. I hope everything will be fine now.