𝔽𝕠𝕔𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕟 ℍ𝕒𝕫

Harrison's habits continued and it worsened. Y/N just allowed him to be like that, though. She wanted to be the cool girlfriend that didn't hold him back from anything... even if his lifestyle drags her too. It's easy to say that Harrison's lifestyle is totally different from Y/N's. She isn't used to his 'celebrity lifestyle'. She's used to staying up late to read books every weekday and she's used to treating herself every weekend. It's become a routine. But now that Harrison's in her life, she's trying to juggle her routine with Harrison's lifestyle, because Harrison wants her to be with him all the time.

As a consequence of this, Y/N stopped reviewing for her board exam to which her friends disagreed with. Her best friend, Y/BF/N, told her it was stupid of her to stop just for Harrison.

"You're fucking stupid, you know that right?" Y/B/N asks as she pinches the bridge of her nose.

Y/N rolls her eyes as she puts her books in a box, "I can't juggle everything all at once, Y/BF/N. I need to pick Harrison or my board exam."

"And you picked Harrison. Why the fuck would you pick him? Is he more important than pursuing your own dream?!" Y/B/N says exasperatedly.

"I didn't say that. I just want to focus on Harrison right now. He's always dragging me to every party and audition and photo shoot and other shit and I figured that I didn't want to be supporting him while I'm busy doing my own stuff." Y/N explains.

Y/BF/N just stares at her and says nothing. Y/N continues, "I want my full attention on Harrison when I support him and when I go to places with him. I don't want to divide my attention on two different things anymore. It's tiring."

It's been a year since she stopped reviewing and Y/N has been acting like Harrison's P.A. and it's honestly tiring her out, but she's not complaining. She loves being around him and she loves the fact that he's doing what he loves.

"Do you love what you're doing?" Tom asks Y/N. They're both accompanying Harrison at his photo shoot. Y/N looks at Tom with a puzzled look on her face, "Yes. I love sitting on comfy seats, Thomas." Y/N chuckles, "What do you mean?"

"I mean, you always say you love seeing Harrison doing what he loves, but what about you? Do you love just standing on the side while he's out there turning his dreams into reality?" Tom asks. "Do you love that?"

Y/N doesn't say anything. She just looks down at her hands.

Tom sighs, "Look, I'm not trying to make you upset. I'm just looking out for you. You're my childhood best friend and I want you happy. I know how much you want to pursue law and it upsets me that you're not doing that."

"I'm not doing that right now. I can study for the board exam some other time. Better late than never." Y/N shrugs.

"Yeah but Harrison's career is taking off and once it does, he'll be really busy and he'll want you to be there for him all the time. And when that happens, you might never take the board exam." Tom states before leaving to get some air.

"Y/N, can you grab me some coffee, please?" Harrison asks as he walks up to her. She only smiles and nods.

"Man, you're the best!" Harrison smiles and he kisses her forehead. "Also, fixing my outfit for the party tonight would be super helpful. I can't do it, because I'm really busy. It'll make things quicker." Harrison tells her. He brings out his wallet and hands Y/N some money, "Buy yourself some clothes for tonight."

"Haz, I have my own." Y/N says softly.

"Yeah, but get something more decent. See you later!" Harrison smiles before leaving.

Y/N sighs, "Time to do errands."