11| Forever Thing

Start from the beginning

"I love you" He leaned down kissing her lips still stroking her just right "Damn, I love you"

Just hearing him confess his love sent her over the edge squirting again, never had Kierra had a man make her body do what it was doing for Ermias.

"You gonna be my wife?"

"Yes" Kierra replied feeling him pick up his pace, her legs shook uncontrollably.

"You gonna fucking marry me?"

He asked through gritted teeth, Kierra cried tears of happiness screaming out a yes before he unloaded his seed deep inside of her.

"Turn over"

Kierra eyes shot open in pure shock that he was still hovering over her with a hard dick like he hasn't bust three times in one night.

" Turn over" Ermias repeated himself his eyes filled with love and lust, she did as she was told turning over on her stomach letting her slide inside of her from the back.

"Pull my hair daddy"

Kierra was certified freak and Ermias loved every moment of it taking a fist full of hair he yanked it back while pounding deep inside of her.

"You gonna have my son?"

Ermias asked pumping in and out of her, his questions weren't because of how good she felt they were serious questions and he wanted the answers.

"Yes daddy"

Kierra moaned for her she was on cloud nine not paying some of his questions any mind, at this point anything her future husband wanted he could get just as long as he kept this up.

"Cum inside of me"

She gave him an invitation that he didn't need, filling her up again, his body jerked before he fell down tiredly on the bed.

"You aight?" Ermias asked out of breath, pushing her sweated out hair out of her face, she smiled brightly.

"I feel like your personal creme stuffed donut"

Ermias yelled out laughing hysterically at the joke about all the seed he had planted inside of her, he got up to get her a warm wash clothe to wipe her up so she could walk to shower without dripping.

"That feels good, I know my pussy is swollen you beat her up so bad"

"You gonna be straight for tomorrow afternoon"

The way her legs were feeling Kierra felt like she would have to be wheeled down the aisle in a wheel chair.

"My hair looks so bad-

"Don't worry I'm gonna make sure you get everything done, tomorrow your day"

"It's our day Ermias"

" I know but all the dressing up and showing off is the woman's thing" Kierra rolled her eyes playfully getting out the bed slowly to gain her balance with her shaky legs.

" What you want to do when we get back to LA? You wanna tell everybody or?"

"Can we wait for a little while I want to enjoy you in privacy and then we can tell family"