4| Drunk Decisions

Whoop Whoop!

Pull over that ass too fat 

Tongue out and twerking with a bottle of Ace of Spades in hand, Ermias and the team had the VIP section packed with men and women partying.

"Dumps in the truck, thighs like what" I shouted the lyrics feeling good and having way too much fun by myself since Ermias found the need to distance himself from me after the talk we had about keeping this professional " Ain't nann hoe got more booty in the butt"

"Fuck it up" 

J-Roc tipsy ass hyped my drunk ass up dancing to Trina, I tilted my head back taking the Ace of Spades to the head.

"White jump suit, baby girl you going off!" The DJ spoke into the mic " This for you baby girl"

He scratched the record all fancy before he changed over the song, I went to the railing over looking into the crowd, everybody had phones pointed up at Ermias while he talked to the guys around him.

"Real ass bitch give a fuck bout a nigga!" I leaned over the railing to rap the lyrics with the few women down below hyping me up.

A long ass arm wrapped around my waist pulling me back slightly, I smiled up at him my eyes barely opening.

"Come get some water, you gotta slow down or you gonna be knocked soon" He talked in my ear easing the bottle out of my hand putting it down on the table while pulling me to the personal bar area getting me a cup of water "I wanna introduce you to my baby sister real quick"

Ermias called over a beautiful woman, her skin glowing even though the club was dimly lit and her curly hair pushed up into a pineapple shape.

"Sammy this Kierra, Kierra this my sister Samantha" 

"I apologize I'm drunk so we are going to do this introduction again when I'm sober" 

We laughed she held up the bottle of tequila.

"Girl me too, sorry E I'm gonna steal her from you because ya'll niggas acting too stuck up tonight" Sammy linked arms with me dragging me back over to the railing "Put your head back"

Sammy tapped my chin, I put my head back slightly opening my mouth taking the waterfall of tequila, the DJ was on point with the music making the crowd below go crazy.

"Fuck them other niggas cause I'm down for my niggas, what!"

I rapped with my finger pointed like a gun, there went that long arm wrapping around my waist, this time Ermias wasn't snatching me away instead he was smiling and rapping along with his sister.