chap. 6 || training camp

Start from the beginning

"Y-Yamamoto-Kun! Please stop that! It's embarrassing!" You scolded the male. The guy in front of you guys gasped loudly like he was in some sort of drama film. "W-WHAT?! A-A LADY MANAGER?!"

Yamamoto grinned before he chuckled like an antagonist. "AHAHAHAHA! YOU KARASUNO GUYS THINK THAT WE WON'T HAVE A LADY MANAGER LIKE YOUR TEAM?! WELL BAD LUCK! OUR LADY MANAGER IS ALMOST AS YOUR TWO LADY MANAGERS COMBINED!! MUWAHAHAHA-

You knocked him out on the head using your palm. You nervously blushed as you shyly scratched the hem of your neck. "I-I'm really sorry about him..." you apologized as you bowed. The black haired beauty shook her head.

"No. Don't worry, it's fine."

'WHAT IS SHE?! A MODEL?!! AN ANGEL?!!! A GODDESS?!! SHE'S EVEN MORE PRETTIER THAN LILIA!!!' You thought to yourself as you can only blush. "Hehe...I'm still sorry though...oh, if I may ask..." you started to say. "You two are managers of your team, right?"

The beauty smiled, which caused your heart to almost pop out of your chest. "Yes, we're Karasuno's managers. My name is Kiyoko. Kiyoko Shimizu."

"I-I'm Yachi Hitoka!" The blond haired female greeted, nervously, peaking her head out of Kiyoko's shoulder. You bowed your head before greeting, "Nice to meet you two. My name is L/n F/n, I'm Nekoma's manager. But please just call me F/n if you want-Wait, did you guys just say 'Karasuno?" You questioned, your heart beating faster than ever. Kiyoko nodded her head. "Yes. Karasuno is our team-

"WAHHHHH!! NICE TO MEET YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!" You yelled, excitedly. Kiyoko and Yachi both sweatdropped. You suddenly paused before you apologized once more, knowing that you had just created an awkward atmosphere around you. "I-I'M SO SORRY FOR SCREAMING! I-I WAS JUST..."

"N-No! It's fine, it's fine!" Kiyoko cuts you off. You felt like you were in heaven when she smiled at you once more.

"It's an honor to meet you guys! I've been doing research about your team and heard amazing news about the little giant! He's so awesome! And cute!" You fangirled. Kiyoko and Yachi sweatdropped even more. "Uweh! I'm sorry...!! I'll be going now!" You finally spoke up, feeling that both Kiyoko and Yachi were looking at you nervously. Turning around, you quickly found out that Yamamoto was nowhere to be seen after you pacifically knocked him out on the floor.

"Eh...? Where did Yamamoto...?"

"He left earlier along with Tanaka-Senpai..." Yachi spoke, pointing behind you with a nervous expression. Turning your head around to see where Yachi was pointing at, Yamamoto and the Yachi named; Tanaka, were both there inside the gym with weird exprsssions on their faces as their hands looked like they were praying.

"God, we thank you for the kind offer you had given to us and you had given to team Nekoma for having a pretty lady manager..." Tanaka says like he was some sort of saint. Yamamoto sniffed into a tissue like she was a mother who was at her son's funeral.

You and Yachi sweatdropped as Kiyoko sighed. "Ignore them. C'mon, Yachi, let's go. I'll see you later, F/n-San. Bye," Kiyoko farewelled before walking away with Yachi who also waved goodbye to you. You nervously waved goodbye back to the both of them before signing out of tiredness.

"Well now that Karasuno is here..."

"Oi! L/n! Come inside already! Coach is looking for you! The practice match is about to begin!" Kuroo called out towards you which made you wince. "Oh! Y-Yes!" You answered before running off inside the gym.