Chaeyoung: I don't know Hongjoong, I feel like Mark is going to find out about this plan.

Jeongyeon: She's right, his going to get suspicious about it.

San: Let's just wait until he does something.

Wooyoung: We already did that and look what happened.

Hongjoong: Me and JB will work something out okay?

Mina: Okay.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

You were still in Yunho's bed taking your rest since Yunho doesn't want you to get up and do stuff. You looked to your right and saw Yunho sitting down on his chair that was behind a office desk. Yunho's room was big enough to be half room and half office, you looked at him and saw him working on some files while typing on the computer.

Yunho noticed you starring at him for a while so he decided to speak up.

Yunho: What's wrong princess?

Y/N: Huh? O-oh....nothing, I was just thinking that's all.

Yunho: About what?

Y/N: About......food?.....

Yunho: If you're hungry you could've just told me. I'll go get you something to eat, I'll be right back.

You saw Yunho get up from his chair and left the room. After a while Yunho came back with a bowl of ramen and a glass of water.

Yunho: Here's your food.

Y/N: Thank you....

Yunho: You're welcome.

Yunho went back to his desk to continue on his files and whatever he was typing on the computer. A couple of minutes passed and you were already done with your food, you place the bowl next to your nightstand and heard a knock.

Yunho: Yeah?

Hongjoong: Can I come in?

Yunho: Yeah.

You saw Hongjoong opened the room door and saw him come inside the room.

Hongjoong: Hey Y/N, how are you feeling?

Y/N: A little bit better, but the pain is still there.

Hongjoong: Hope you feel better.

Y/N: Thank you.

Hongjoong looked at Yunho and went behind his desk to see what he was working on.

Hongjoong: What are you doing?

Yunho: Looking through some files of the remaining NCT members and also I'm trying to hack their location right now.

Hongjoong: Why?

Yunho: Hongjoong, not to be rude, but I think your plan is going to probably get us killed.

Hongjoong: Yeah I know, JB told me and I thought about it, but I couldn't think about anything so that's why I'm here right now.

Yunho: I should be the leader.

Hongjoong: Don't push it.

Yunho: I'm just playing.

Hongjoong: So what's your plan?

Yunho: Like I said, I'm looking through their files and I'm trying to hack their cellphones and once I'm done, I'm going to track them down and take them one by one until Mark is the only one left in the group.

Hongjoong: I like your plan, I'm going to tell the others.

Yunho: Okay, and I have tracked Jaehyun's location already.

Hongjoong: Then his the first one on our list then, go get your stuff ready.

Yunho: Okay.

Hongjoong left the room and Yunho looked back to you.

Yunho: I'm going to get ready. Do you want some of the Twice members to stay with you?

Y/N: Yes.

Yunho: Good, cause you didn't have an option.

Y/N: Then why you asked?!

Yunho: I have to get ready~

Y/N: Stupid hoe.

Yunho: I heard that!

Y/N: You were supposed to hear it dumb ass!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Nayeon: Hi Y/N~

Y/N: Oh! Hey Nayeon.

Nayeon: How are you feeling?

Y/N: Still hanging on.

Mina: Well that's good to hear.

Jeongyeon: Do you want something?

Y/N: How does playing games sound to y'all?

Nayeon: Let's do it!

Jeongyeon: Yeah!

Y/N: Okay! So who's going to carry me over to the living room?

Nayeon: Not it!

Jeongyeon: Not it!

Mina: I don't mind.

Y/N: Thank you Mina.

The four of y'all went to the living room to play some games and waited for Ateez, Got7, and Twice to come back from the mission that they had to do.