Yes, I was with Luke at the time and I was trying to push Niall away, so I didn't act like it, but I think deep down inside I really did want us over Luke. I think Luke was just my go to because I didn't want Niall to hurt me even though I was hurting myself by staying away.

I really regret that decision.

"What's the name?" I asked as he started to tune it and get it situated on his lap.

"I don't know, I just have this melody in my head that I can't get out." I nodded my head. I relaxed my body and shut my eyes as I heard the first chord that was strummed lightly, echoing through the air like silk.

His fingers started to move and I instantly smiled. It was so beautiful.

He lightly hummed along with the instrument, sending me into a paralysis as I found myself in a little happy place in my head.

He continued for a few more bars and I never wanted it to end. But after about a minute it finally did. After all, all good things come to an end.

"That's all I got right now." he set it down and smiled towards me before moving to lay on my, supporting himself with his elbows by my shoulders. "Shall we get up and get some breakfast? I'm sure everyone else is up by now."

"No..." I whined, tightening my arms around Niall's upper back. "I just wanna lay and cuddle."

"We've been cuddling." he chuckled, his chest vibrating. "I'm hungry. C'mon I'll make you anything you want."

I giggled at his brightly smiling face, keeping my eyes trained on his. "Anything?"

"Anything." He looked up for a second than back down. "Maybe anything can be our always." I laughed and shoved him off if me as I sat up.

"Please don't quote my favorite book. You'll just ruin it." I shook my head, smiling. Niall laughed loudly, standing up to put on his briefs. He tossed my bra and underwear over to me, along with a shirt and pair of shorts.

"Then start to fucking trust me!" Niall and I both looked to each other with furrowed eyebrows before glancing to the closed door.

We quickly got dressed, hearing Gemma's voice echo behind the thin walls.

"How can I trust you when all you do is whore around?!" Shit. Kayden was here.

"Why are you so assumptive!?"

We carefully pried open the door, seeing Liam standing with wide eyes near the bathroom as Gemma and Kayden stood a good four feet apart by the couch.

"Oh, I don't know, Gemma." he spat, sarcasm dripping like turpentine off his tongue. "Maybe it's because I fucking called and called last night- not receiving any thing from you! Then come to find out you were sleeping in the same room as him!?" He shot Liam a glance causing Gemma to roll her eyes.

"Oh my god, you're so annoying! We went to a club and got drunk so I crashed on their damn couch! I didn't do anything!" Her cheeks turned to fire from anger as she pushed against his chest, his eyes suddenly narrowing at her.

"So it's okay? It's okay not to answer me?" he started walking towards her as she suddenly started to back away and I noticed Liam start to shift uncomfortably, as if he was ready to pry Kayden's head off. "Maybe I'll go out and get drunk then go sleep in a girls room. Maybe we'll share a blanket and I can kiss her cheek. That's alright, yeah?"

"Kayden.." she whispered.

"No, Gemma! That's okay with you? Because it's not fucking okay for me! It'd be different if Harry was here but he's fucking not! How can I trust you when you're sleeping around with these fucking pricks?!"