I approached Kyojuro who backed away while clicking his tounge. I never saw him clicked his tounge while fighting a demon, it means the opponent is strong. Also I can see some bruises and cuts to his body. Kyojuro's eyes darted in me making his serious face change into gentle one. But his smile vanished when his eyes lowered down to my neck. I flinched when his hand touch my neck and open his mouth to speak but the demon didn't let him.

" You keep on appearing! Why just both of you die!" He roared making us faced him, he placed his both hands making a clone of him. The clone dashed towards Kyojuro, but he blocked it. I clenched my sword and dashed towards the clone but I was blocked by the real one.

" Y/N, that demon can increase his hand be careful!" Kyojuro yelled, I nod before kicking the demon away and also backed down. The demon didn't stopped and keep on using his hand and like Kyojuro said it increased.

" Breath of Water, third form: Flowing Dance!" I swinged my sword towards his hands and cut some of them, yet some of them are hard like a steel making me wince in pain as my sword got forcely returned. The demon chuckled while licking the blade in his arms.

" If I didn't used my clone maybe that boy already cut my head. But having a weak girl like you will only hinder him." He said, I tilt my head a little to face Kyojuro, he was fighting the clone not even struggeling. I sighed and faced the demon seriously, I may look weak but I can fight. I give a smile at him making him widened his eyes.

" Oh, sorry for being a weak person." I said before dashing towards him, and swinged my sword using the second form. He avoided it but I didn't stop and backed away to prepare my second attack. " Breath of water, tenth form: Constant Flux." I twist my body who knows how many rotation I did, and by doing it I make a strong and powerful slash cutting all of his hands and also give cuts to his body.

He screamed in pain before backing away and cough blood. I didn't notice I cut his neck, how naive am I? If I notived  it then I would have really cut his head. But instead of feeling the pain he then chuckled.

" I underistimate you, but I'm an lower moon. An attack like that will never hurt me." He said, my eyes widened when his arms regenerated fastly. " Demon blood technique: Wind Salsh!" I tried avoiding it but my waist got cut by it making me wince in pain before landing down.

" Y/N!" I heard Kyojuro yelled my name, he is still dealing with the clone. Even the clone is also strong like him, this demon really is one of the twelve kizuki. Demon with numbers really are dangerous to fight.

" Breath of water, First Form: Water Surface Slash!" I jump towards him before swinging my sword but of course he avoided it.

" Demon blood technique: Multiple wind slash." I backed away but I avoided it, my keen eyes can see his attack. " How naive." He said my eyes widened as I scream in pain when lots of sharp wind attacked me, lots of cuts appeared in my body making me kneeled down.

I never thought his attack would be invinsible, I panted while placing my hand to my waist stopping the blood that keep on flowing down. I can stop the bleeding but I have lots of wounds in me so I can't just stop it. I tried standing up but fail and stumbled down making the demon laugh.

" You're strong but can't defeat me. Now time to end this fight." He used another blood technique, I bit my lips while standing up to avoid it but my feet can't just let me stand up. I then pulled my sword to use it for blocking his attack, instead of his attack a warm hug met me.

My eyes widened when I saw a golden eyes infront of me together with a warm smile. It was Kyojuro who hugged me, instead of me who will receive the attack it was him. He grunted in pain as he cough in blood, he slowly kneeled down making me pull away.

" K-kyojuro why did you protect me." I said as tears started to cascade in my eyes, he was just smiling while panting and holding his stomach that got stabbed.

" I can't let you get hurt. Also I'm fine I can st-"

" No you're not! I can still block it, let's get out of here to tend your wounds." I said ignoring the him and also the demon while I used my strength to help him stand up. He sighed before pulling me down and faced him.

" You're the one who is mostly injured so just rest and I'll end the fight." He said, I shook my head and grabbed his hands while sobbing. I'm so worried and scared that I can't let him fight.

" N-no, let's get out of here first okay? Please listen to me I can't let you fight while you-" I was cut by his warm lips making me widen my eyes, he then pulled away before chuckling and ruffeling my head.

" You worried too much Y/N, trust me." He whispered before standing up and walking leaving me. I was still frozen in my spot and I touched my lips before I puffed out. My face heated up and I know I'm blushing madly right now. I can't believe it, he just kissed me!

My heart is beating right now, and also I know I'm in the middle of the battle but I can't stop to feel happy. I covered my face before squeling softly and shaking my head. I wanted to jump but I can't even stand or walk to do it. But I got disturbed when I heard an explosion, I got worried so I held in one of the tree to support me from walking. That explosion was so strong, also when did Kyojuro and that demon suddenly disappear infront of me?

Or I just didn't noticed them cause I'm not even thingking right after Kyojuro kissed me. I slowly walked towards the place where the explosion appeared, but I stopped when I saw Kyojuro appeared. He was smiling as I met him making me blush a little. When he is already near he ruffled my hair.

" See, I'm fine." He said, tears rolled down in my eyes before hugging him tightly. Like the demon said, I only hindered him.

" I-I'm sorry Kyojuro. You're hurt because of me, if I'm strong then I should have helped you." I said while hugging, he didn't said anything and chuckled before pulling away and cupping my face.

" No, you're strong. I'm really amazed by your forms, they are beautiful so don't blame yourself." He said before wiping my tears, I nod and also wiped my tears. He then turned his back as he kneeled down. " Come, I'll carry you." He continued, I hesitated for a while before slowly jumping in his back. He gently support my back for me not to fell down as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He started walking, my heart started to beat again and I knew he can hear it. When he kissed me at that time, I already knew I liked him, I already realized why I feel like this towards Kyojuro. I closed my eyes and leaned my head to his shoulder.

I liked him, but I'm still not sure if he also like me despite kissing me in my lips.

But if he does like me, then I'll wait for him to confess.....

******