Epilogue

I must apologize to all of you. I was going through some old folders of work and found an epilogue i wrote for this. I figure it wraps things up nicely. Let me know how you feel about it or if you think i need to take it down and tweek it.

Tom stared at the beautiful, fuming, noticeably pregnant woman standing before him. They had just been cleared to fly the week before by her doctor and she had insisted on joining him on his trip so she hop over to visit with Sandy while he went from coast to coast on the small press tour.

"I know, darling, but after the video last week, i thought that it should be discussed if it's brought up." He took a step back at the pointed look she gave him.

"You know who's show your doing, of course it's going to come up." Maeve sighed and her look softened. They kept coming back to this these days and she was starting to feel like they were kicking a dead horse. Closing the distance between them, she wrapped her arms around her man's shoulders and placed a gentle kiss on his temple. "Tom, let me be perfectly clear. I love my privacy just as much as you. If not more so. I am trusting you to use your professional discretion while you are out there. When they ask any questions regarding my part in your life, i know you will give honest answers. I just hope you remember how much of that honesty you share, as well as how much to keep to yourself."

"If any of this made me uncomfortable, i would have told you. We've been down this before and i promised you to always be truthful and open. I don't intend to break that promise. Now," Maeve gave him a hearty peck and dislodged herself from him, "go melt some fangirl hearts and have some fun." He smiled, but gave her a quick but smoldering kiss before leaving the room with Luke following. Maeve turned to the green room and switched on the television so she could see what was happening up front.

"Our next guest has really raised the bar for men everywhere. I'm sure by now everyone here has seen the viral video that Sebastian STan released last week." Ellen had to cover her ears with the volume her audience released. Maeve couldn't help laughing as she could barely be heard shouting over the crowd, "Calm yourselves, he's taken, ladies!"

"Now a few months ago it was announced that he was taking a hiatus from film to play everyone's favorite alien, "The Doctor". This came right as he was wrapping up his role in the stage production of Singin' in the Rain in London, followed by just a two week run here on Broadway." ANother round of screams went round and Mae found herself clapping along with them in the excitement.

"Tom Hiddleston, everybody!"The applause and screams raised so loud, mae had to lower the volume to keep it from hurting her now sensitive ears. SHe watched Tom smile as he returned Ellens offered hand.

"Hey, Tom, how are things?"

"Things are wonderful. How are things with you?"

"Great. I'm glad I'm already married or I would never have the guts to propose like you did. There is not a being alive who could top that." Tom actually blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Have you guys set a date?"

"We, uh..ehe, we already got married." The collective gasp was so loud, the broadcast mics picked it up. Well, that was louder than i thought it would be.

"Really? Didn't you just propose last week?"

"Oh, no. Bas thought that it would be funny to release that since i was scheduled for the tour. He managed to take that months ago, when we were still in stage rehearsals and choreography."

"Well that's a bit of let down. Did you bring pictures with you, at least. Or a video?! A video of your wedding dance would have everyone here ecstatic."