chapter 2

Nigger we made it we parked the car walking to the ticket line handing our tickets to the guy when i handed mine over he stared at me and sarah

"Are you candis rivers" how does he know my name like what in the world.

"Yeah thats me " i looked at sarah creeped out but she was too excited to notice.

"You and your friend come with me please" oh fuck what did i do if this is becasue last time i was here and ko'd someone with a vodka bottle we are fucked. So silently sarah and i followed a guy who had paul on his jacket head of security or some shit and we got to a door were he led us to a private area at the very front right infront of the stage sarah started jumping like a loon i huffed and he gave us v.i.p passes for backstage. Ugh some one must really hate me.

After a while the arena was full of screaming fan i sat in my seat on fb then the screams got louder and i sighed knowing the band had proberly come on the stage then from a microphone loud may i add came there voices.

"How we doing tonight " they all screamed loud "Good good, you all excited to hear our sexy singing voices " more screams and i think a girl passed out i was to busy on facebook but they started singing and i think all the near by cats were killed im lying they were okay but facebook is better.

"This next song isnt ours but we love it anyway so next is teenage dirt bag " my head shot up not my baby nooooo as i scanned the boys i recognise the one with the black qwiff hes from the car park at the shop ...and those to the curlly one and the one with the combed back light brown hair from primark holly fuck. The one with black hair smirked at me and winked.

"Im just a teenage dirt bag baby come with me friday dont say maybe coz im just a teenage dirt bag baby like you "zayn was singing to me. Did this dude just call me a teenage dirt bag i smirked and raised my brow as he sat infront of us on the stage singing really high notes and once the song was done he smirked.

"Sorry guys before we do the next song can i just ask this girl her name" he pointed the mic to me so i stood up instantly feeling sir cactus jack catch up with me my head started spinning and i was wobbly.

"Im ...my name is ...candis " i mumbled swaying he chuckled and stood up .

"Everyone say hello to candis " screams that made my head hurt like seriously ouch. Then they sang like four more songs through all of it the three i knew i recognised kept looking at me.Wierd.

"Im afraid thats all ladys but have a safe journey home and hope you had a good night " they all ran off stage but of course before me and sarah could leave that paul guy popped out of nowhere and said"if youd like to follow me ladys " sarah was squealing and bouncing around.Ugh why me. He led us down a hall way to a door with a huge one direction label onit he knocked and walked in the boys were all sat chilling after ther show and sarah screamed letting them no we were there i just hid my face in my hands in pure shame of being her friend and im kinda drunk so i had to lean on the door frame before paul pushed me in shutting the door. Asshole. Now im stuck...with sarah fangirling...and a band ...that are famous ...that i dont really like. WHYYYYYYYYY