Chapter Fourteen.

🔥

Skye

Cole walked into my room that evening wearing nothing but a towel, his skin slick with moisture due to the shower he had just taken and many of his well-defined muscles on display. Sitting on the edge of the bed, my gorgeous boyfriend looked me over with an assessing gaze. I did the same to him.

"Is everything okay with you and Jas-?"

"Please don't say his name," Cole interrupted me softly. "Tonight isn't about him."

I took a deep breath and dared to hope. "Okay."

Taking one of my hands in his, he raised it to his lips, kissing my fingertips and my breath hitched at the sensual feel of his lips against my skin.

"Do you have work tomorrow?" he asked in a low voice and started to drag my fingers down to his neck and then his chest.

I swallowed hard, unable to think clearly because of the lustful urges starting to rise up inside me.

"No," I whispered and he smiled slightly.

"Perfect." His other hand reached out to place a couple of condoms on my bedside table before moving to my knee as he began to caress it slowly. "Good thing we slept this afternoon, huh?"

I raised my eyebrows at him. "Is this going where I think this is going?" I asked him breathlessly.

Cole grinned in response, glanced down at himself where his erection was beginning to tent the towel and then looked back at me.

"Skye."

My name was like a sigh of pleasure upon his lips. A primitive call. A yearning.

I gazed at him with all the feelings I could no longer keep locked up inside my heart. "I love you so much."

He leaned forward to pull me onto his lap and I gasped at the feel of him hard underneath me through the towel

"Cole," I moaned with need because fuck, it had been so long and I wanted this so bad.

"Sshhh, baby," he murmured against my lips, his thumbs brushing back and forth against my nipples through the thin fabric of my t-shirt. "I know. I'm sorry I made you wait so long."

I made another sound to convey my emotions, feeling completely turned on and out of my mind for this man. "I need you, Cole," I whispered, squirming against his erection and he groaned with pleasure and frustration.

In that moment, I did not care how desperate I sounded and he probably related because he tossed me down on the bed and removed his towel with a look on his face that matched my own hunger. Taking my cue, I quickly shed my t-shirt and shorts which Cole helped me out of before our mouths crashed against each other's.

"Mmm, God, yes," I could not help but utter shamelessly running my hands all over his hard muscles.

"Fuck, Skye, I want you so bad," he grunted and sucked on my tits with so much fervour, I almost fainted.

Gasping loudly when his fingers drifted down to my pussy and slid along the opening, I felt like eating him up. That was how horny I was.

"I want your cock. I want your cock now," I told him urgently.

He laughed at me huskily. "Jesus. Slow down, woman. Let me make it good for you."

I was beyond turned on. His body felt too good. His kisses and the bold strokes of his hands on my skin set me on fire. I had a feeling I was not going to be able to hold back my orgasm for too long because I already felt the pressure building unbearably.