We got out of the changing rooms and sat next to our HAWT boyfriends. 

When everyone was in here, the class began.  The teachers name was Ms. Mendelieve

Ms.M: Alright class, we are going to start off with dancing then gymnastics, and lastly parkour.  We are starting with singles first.  Who would like to go?

CHLOE: ME. I would like to go against Mari-trash

The teacher brushed off the name and looked at me

M: I accept

I am going to do Move Like Jagger. I have practiced it and have not preformed it yet, but will after 3 concerts have passed.  Chloe went first and danced to Bang Bang but, in a kid like way. 

Chloe

She were not that good, but she thought so. 

Chloe: Beat that, Loser. 

M: Okay. I will. 

I put on the music and got into position. 

(Just focus on the girl in the front with the crop top and sweats.)

Everybody was stunned. They did not think I could dance like that. I sat down and waited for my teacher to say who won. 

Ms.M: Okay. Marinette congrats, you won. 

M: Thank you, Miss. 

Everybody else went but, whoever went against Me, Alya, Adrien or Nino lost horribly. If they were shocked then just wait for the gymnastics and parkour. They will be on the ground trying to figure out what happened. 

Ms.M: All right, time for gymnastics. 

Alix was happy because she is good at gymnastics and is very athletic. She is very competitive and called on me to challenge her. Mainly because it was a dare from Kim and she is the female version of him a Dare Devil. 

She put on music and did her routine. She did good but, I will beat her to pulp with what I am going to do. 

Alix

Me

Alix looked more shocked than anyone else. I shrugged and sat down. The same thing happened as with dancing and I have a feeling it will also happen with parkour. 

We decided not to have a turn because we were getting tired. It soon reached the end of the lesson. 

Ms.M: All right class. That is all. You will be here twice a week. Those days it will be just like today. What you are wearing right now, and this applies to the girls, is what you will wear for all the lessons. You can stay here for 30 minutes after the bell to cool down and then ou must leave school premises. Okay?

Class: Yes, ma'am. 

Ms.M: All right. 

She left and Alya spoke up. 

AL: Let's play T or D!

Adrien's POV

Class: Yeah!!!

Alix: I go first. Sabrina truth or dare.

S: Truth

Alix: Do you like Max?

S: Yes, I do. No.... I love Max. 

Max: I love you too, Sabrina. 

They kiss and Sabrina moves to sit next to him. 

M: Yay!!!! My ship has sailed!!!

S: Rose truth or dare

R: Truth

S: Is it true you and Juleka are dating

R: Yes, didn't you know this

S: No. 

R: So, you don't see us cuddling, kissing, making out, and playing on our phones in the back of the classroom?

Everyone: WHAT?!?!?!

R:*sigh* You were right Jules.

J:Knew it. 

R: Chloe truth or dare. 

C: Dare

R: Just for the laugh of it, challenge Mari. 

Everybody except Chloe laughed. 

C: All right, but I know I can win this one. 

M: If it is a challenge to see who can make peoples life living hell than you already won.

Everybody except Chloe burst into laughter. 

C: No. It is a twerking contest.

Mari made a face and looked at Alya but, still accepted. 

M: All right lets do this.

We were all curious to see what happens. We were about to find out.  

Alya's POV

Chloe is an idiot. You should never ever challenge Mari to a twerking contest. I can see that everybody is itching to find out how good Mari can twerk. Chloe is going to need a miracle. 

Chloe put on her music and started. 

Everyone laughed at Chloe's attempts. She just could not twerk. It really did not work out for her. 

M: You sure you still want me to go. 

C: I bet your no better

Oh yes she is. 

M: I think I actually am 

I put on the song and Mari started tearing it up. Adrien was mesmerized by her ass. 

Mari

Everybody was shook. They did not know Mari could do that.

M: Alright. It has been 25 minutes we need to go. 

We all changed and left. I wanted to stay at Mari's longer without the boys. I got the permission from my parents and now I am staying for 3 more days. I can't wait to go to China. I will have to upgrade my phone memory for this trip. Those 2 months will be exciting. 

We got to Mari's house. Danced and sang for a while, had dinner, and changed into Pj's and went to sleep.