Dr. Smilely x Reader

I was at college and I had to go to my friend's house since we had to do a presentation. But when I was driving I didn't see the car coming to my left so it hit me— I blacked out. When I woke up I was in a hospital that was dark but light I can see when I looked around to see a man around 6 feet and 2 inches tall turned around in his chair. He had black hair and a white mask— he turned around to the surprise I was awake.

"Hello (y/n) you were in a car crash do remember", he said with a crazy look in his red eyes.

"Not really where I am,'' I asked, a little shy.

"You're in my hospital", he said getting up with a glass filled with something that was reddish.

"Can you drink this for me it", he said with a dark chuckle ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

"Dr....", I left him enough time to let him tell me his name.

"Smiley", he said with a smile that was hidden under his mask.

I drink the substance soon I start to feel dizzy till I blacked out.

TIME SKIP

I woke to have a tag around my neck it said—"dear (y/n) you seem to be a nice person I wanted someone like you at my hospital so would you like to work with me—Dr. Smiley", I smile at the note I don't know there was something about him that was different. I'll go tomorrow since I still feel tired.

I have been working with Dr.Smiley for after a while now. The way he 'takes out' his patient was amazing. Every time he did I felt bitter in my stomach but it was sweet after like sour candy. He normally liked to work with me and he only takes his mask off for me only but lately he's been acting weird so when he was alone I knocked on his door.

"Come in", Dr. Smiley said with his dark deep voice that sent shivers down my spine.

As I walked in he got up and made me something I knew what it was because I helped him make something like that. It was sweet and cooling. He knew it was my favorite drink.

"Thanks", I said, taking it and sitting it down.

"You're welcome", he said with a smile as he pulled off his mask.

"I have a question", I said a bit.

"What's wrong (n/n) =nickname are you okay",Dr. smiley said as he walked over with concern.

"Yeah I'm fine but you've been acting weird lately and I'm worried you don't like me no more", I said as a tear I didn't realize that had fallen.

"No it's not that you're perfect and I can never stop liking you", he said as he sipped the tears away.

"It's more like I love you instead", he said looking into my eyes.

"You love me no this is a joke because if it is it's not a joke because I really love you more than anybody", I said looking into his red eyes that showed his insanity and something that I couldn't put a thumb on.

"I really do love you, you're just so sweet and beautiful", he said as he leaned and gave me a passionate kiss.

"I love you too", I whispered to him.

We started making out. He put me on his desk and slowly stripped me of my clothes.

"Y/n can i continue?" he asked.

"I think it's a little too late for that. I'm already naked", I said laughing. He blushed the first time I saw him blush that hard.

I felt something hard against me. I wanted more of it so I started grinding and kissing his neck. I heard me moan my name in a low growl type of voice.

"Ah fuck Y/N", he said lowly i stripped him more and more till i saw his member. It was surprisingly huge and I wasn't expecting it.

"Whoah how is that going to fit?" I asked him gasping at the sight.

"I'll be gentle, I promise him slowly pushing the tip in", I gripped on to him.

He shoves the rest in and I scream in pain.

"You bitch you lied!" moaning out.

"I'm sorry but I'll make you feel better", he said.

He put a liquid in his mouth and started kissing me. My body started to burn like it was on fire. My pain went into pleasure.

I moaned out to give me more which he did. "You like it here?" pounding into the spot.

"If you keep going i'm going to cum", feeling my stomach knot.

A few more pounds i came then a few more he came

"Ah fuck can we do this again?" I asked as he chuckled.

"Yeah we can become my girlfriend and find out what more we can do" he said wiping off the cum.

"Oh I would love that and I love you" kissing him and passing out.

But what they didn't know is that Slenderman needed him back at the mansion because Jeff and eyeless jack were hurt because they were doing dumb shit. So Slenderman teleported jack and Jeff to get help but when they came upon the room heard you screaming and moaning and the slapping noises. Jack looked at Jeff and Jeff was gagging.

"Oh god I think it's time to go bro" Jeff said while backing up and sprinting but he ran into Slenderman and Slenderman asked.

"what happened?" Slenderman said, looking confused so he walked over and he went paler than he is now. And grabbed jack and Jeff and left leaving a note.

"Next time give me heads up when you do it".