Part 1

OM...

We can see a girl is entering the mansion with tension on her face....she saw everyone is sitting in the hall and taking rest and the younger clan is talking to each other...she couldn't see the person for which she came to this mansion or else she wouldn't have entered this mansion where his handsome is insulted everyday....she suddenly felt disgust on these people who after doing everything is relaxing like they are the one who was hurt....

She glanced around the mansion and she didn't seen any of the person who she wanted to see and she started calling her name so loudly and reached towards the people present in the hall....Elder clan is confused seeing her while younger oberois stood shocked seeing her in their mansion but she ignored their looks and started calling that person again....(wants to know who she is calling.... Scroll down guy's)

Priyanka...priyanka where the hell are you?? Priyanka she started screaming with such audacity that everyone put their hands on their ears and before she can call her again she found shivaay stood infront of her.

Ms.mehta or ms.bela or Ms.mala....what should i call you ?? And how dare you come inside the mansion ...who let you in ?? Why are you screaming my sister's name?? Ohh let me think you made her friend when om got to know your and....she stopped him by showing her hands and glared him angrily for once shivay got scared and moved back...

Mr.oberoi.....i will deal with you later....i have an important work rather than wasting my time on you and turning towards dadi she spoke "i hope you don't mind telling me where priyanka is?" Before dadi can even speak she felt someone grabbed her shoulders and before she can even think she was pinned to someone's chest and he spoke "How dare you speak like that with my brother...I left you after whatever you did with me ...dont you dare to touch my sister" for which ishana just pushed the man and pointing her index finger at him and she said "Mr.Omkara singh Oberoi...you are talking with me...Not with your girlfriend or wife so be in your limits and you don't know anything so better shut the hell up" she is frustrated...as she can't be able to find priyanka and now this om ..... forget it my first priority is he ...i can know about him if priyanka is here....Choco pie where are you she mumbled.

Dadi who is looking at everything with widen eyes as this is the frist time she saw her second grandson in this state... something is there in his eyes for that girl and i should find out and with that she turned towards shivaay and said "Billu what is happening here ? She came for priyanka why are you misbehaving with her ?" For which shivaay told them everything and everyone is gaping at her like she is some alien ....because she has the guts to con an oberoi and after her truth came out she came to oberoi mansion without any fear.... they came to senses with a loud shout

How dare you to con my son" Get the hell out of here ....i don't know what kind of girls you are ....may be trapping boys is in your blood .... didn't your mother....her words were left incomplete with a roaring voice "Complete the sentence Mrs.Oberoi ....you will face hell " all turned towards the source of voice amd found ranveer standing there like an angry bull..He came and stood in between jhanvi amd ishana and said "Dare you use something like that for her i will show you what this randhawa can do" In all the mess dadi didn't took her eyes off omkara and she felt om closed his eyes in hurt when her mother spoke ill words about ishana...before she can think more she felt someone turning towards her "I thought you are elder you would stop her but i forgot the one who didn't stood for his son  why will she take a stand for mere stranger" his words hurted dadi and before she can say anything he turned towards ishana and said "why did you come here ? I asked you to wait outside right ? You know these oberois would create problems." For which ishana spoke "I don't care ranvi i just needed to be here...these people words doesn't matter ...now tell me where is priyanka ?" She spoke impatiently whereas shivaay got angry at the insult and none spoke a word ....As the great wall he think of himself he was about to speak when someone shouted "Ishu diii" and everyone turned around to see priyanka coming towards them with scared face before the oberoi brothers can speak anything she moved  towards ishana and said "Di he isn't opening the door "

What is meant by isn't opening the door? Does anything happened here which you didn't tell me?? Ishana spoke worriedly and everyone are now confused  what they are talking about but they just listened more to get clarity and ranveer and priyanka looked at each other with scared and worried look and before they open their mouth she spoke "i would get the details later tell me where is he now ?"

Priyanka started to sutter and ishana got irritated and said angrily Ms.priyanka would you like to open your mouth or should i go and check in every room everyone was scared now because of her but shivaay spoke  Mind your language miss... you are taking to my sister for which ishana ignored him for time being and spoke to priyanka "Where the hell is papa ? To which priyanka indicated a room and she started to go towards the room but stopped when she heared a meek voice calling her "Di...iam sorry"  and everyone is shocked listening saumya calling  ishana as  di for which ishana said sadly "Iam ashamed to call you my sister...The person who gave you new life you never took care of him instead you were with this family who is only reason for his destruction...." And she just left upstairs

Iam sorry di...iam really sorry iam sorry Tej papa...i couldn't help you for which i came to oberoi mansion soumya cried falling on the floor bitterly where priyanka rushed towards her side and spoke calmly taking her in side hug "Shh... soumya....Di is just angry ...tell her your pov she would understand...plzz don't cry" for which soumya just nodded her head and started to move towards the room where ishana went but stopped by ranveer who said "Papa ko sambhalne de pehle....you know right what they spoke today" for which soumya just nodded her head and hugged him tightly saying sorry bhyya ...for which ranveer just hushed her with sweet sayings

Everyone were looking at them shocked because they can't understand what is happening.... someone is calling their son.., brother..,father.. husband.... Papa which they can't diget and omkara spoke "what is this prinku?  We don't have her papa right? She went towards Mr.obeoroi's secret room where no one allowed ? Why soumya calling ishana di ? It's so confusing for which priyanka who was calm till now spoke angrily turning towards all the oberois "It's all because of you people and soumya is ishana's sister and ishana di went to papa and she is allowed as she is his daughter"

What are you saying priyanka? Tej's daughter? It means he married another women and she is his illegitimate daughter and this saumya too " Jhanvi spoke not knowing which storm she bought for herself ...Not a word more against ishana di and papa Mrs.jhanvi singh oberoi ...my ishana di said right you people don't deserve papa who couldn't trust him ...iam ashamed of Myself that i didn't trusted him but he forgive me when i came to know about him and turning towards omkara she spoke you know he loves you the most not more than ishana di but not even less than her....but you don't deserve papa's love amd turning towards dadi she spoke " apka hi beta hai na....itna tou bharosa kar lete ....par nai iam ashamed of myself just because of you people but iam proud too because iam that man's daughter who never hurt people even in his dreams.  Iam proud to be Tej singh oberoi's daughter" she spoke angrily and everyone is shocked to see priyanka like that as she never spoke like that ....she is looking an second version of ishana who went towards tej's room....and she left the hall along with soumya saying her "we will go to garden...di will take care of papa" and they left making everyone rooted at their place with her outburst....

END guy's..do let me know how is it??

Takecare.....!