𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 (ℎ2)

Start from the beginning

Fail.

I remembered when I was 11 when I had to go to the hospital for when I broke my leg because me and Hakeem were playing and I fell down the stairs.
Hakeem did the same thing Roddy's doing but Hakeem did it while I was all awake.

That memory always made me chuckle because of how much Hakeem overreacted that day acting as if I was dying when I just broke my leg.

I attempted to open my eyes again, when something that never happened before happened.

Lights.

Bright lights.

I felt my eye lids lift up from one another as bright lights blinded my eyes.

After a couple of seconds, my eyes adjusted to the lights and I was able to see my surroundings.

I was in a hospital room filled with flowers and gifts from people and on my right, sitting on a chair with his head down on the bed, was my love.

Roddy.

I tried to open my mouth to speak but I ended up coughing lightly from the dryness in my throat.

I saw that there was a cup of water next to me so I drank it which instantly hydrated my throat again.

I looked back at Roddy and placed my hand on his hair

"Baby..."
I said softly.

He quickly rose his head up.

"oh shit baby!"

He wrapped his arms around me.

damn. i missed the feeling of him hugging me.

"you really awake!"

I nodded.
"Yea and Im about to suffocate though from how tight you huggin me."

He pulled away.
"sorry...i missed you."

I brung his face closer to mine and gave him a long passionate kiss.
"I missed you too."

I looked over at my stomach and my eyes widened.

"Damn Im Huge!"
I yelled.

I guess that must've caught a nurse's attention cause she came over.

"I see your awake Ms. Symone."
This beautiful nurse said.

She looked at Roddy and winked and I immediately gave them both a stank look.

"Yes. I am awake."
I said with attitude.

"Ok well we are gonna have you stay here for one more night, and tomorrow we will discharge you and Mr..."

She paused looking at Roddy.
"...Mr. Moore over here will bring you home."
She bit her lip looking at Roddy and Roddy gave her a stank look.

"Yep. And when I get discharged I'll make sure to beat the shit out of the hoes that tried anything with my nigga while I was in a deep sleep."

The nurse chuckled.
"You were in a coma. Not a deep sleep."

I chuckled back.
"Nah you right. I was in a coma cause I was preparing myself to beat the shit out of your stanky pussy ass."

I grabbed her arm and brung her closer to me.

"Try anything with my nigga and I'll guarantee you you'll be put in one of these hospital beds that I'm laying on right now."

The nurse rolled her eyes and walked out of the room and my head immediately shot at Roddy.

"So you slick lil fuck. You been fuckin her while I was in a coma with your child?"

He quickly shook his head.
"i wasn't fuckin her."

"Oh but you were letting her suck your dick?"

He shook his head again.
"i wasn't letting her suck nothin."

"Then explain to me why she was all over you."
I asked getting loud.

"she just kept makin moves towards me but i just ignored it."

I scoffed.
"I'm gonna beat that bitch up."

He chuckled.
"relax. i didn't let her try nun with me. this dicc is all yours."

I smirked.
"Your whole body is mine."

He nodded in agreement.

Damn.

Not even 30 minutes of being awake I already want his dicc inside of me.

———•———
shit chapter but oh well cause

i am fucking pregnant.

i think.

i gotta do a test.
ill keep yall updated😘.

SHARE|COMMENT|VOTE💙
loves and kisses💋

———•———