FOURTEEN

S3 EP8: Dodging Danger

***
Aria

Jasper was bouncing up and down on a trampoline while Charlotte, Schwoz and I were throwing dodge-balls at him. He's going to be in the Dodge-A-Leen competition and asked me to be his partner, and I reluctantly agreed. 

Henry and Ray came down the tubes, laughing about something they did while out fighting crime, or trying to stop it. 

"Hey guys, guess what just happened- AHH MY NOSE!" Ray cried as the ball that Schwoz threw smacked him in the face. 

"Who threw that ball?"

"Yeah, who? I mean, I'm okay, but who?" Ray urged, staring at the three of us like we're prey and he's the hawk. 

"Uhh, Aria!" Schwoz accused me. I jumped in front of him, along with Charlotte, and glared at him.

"What? I didn't throw that ball!"

"You did too! She did! Jasper, Charlotte, you saw the- AHH MY NOSE!" Schwoz accused again, pointing at me this time. My nostrils flared and I raised the ball in my hand. I flung it and hit Schwoz in the face. 

"That was me."

Henry walked over, wrapped his arms around my waist and placed a kiss on my lips. I smiled, pushing my head against his chest. 

Ray shoved two hot-dogs up each of Schwoz's nostrils as Henry tried to figure out why Jasper was jumping up and down on a trampoline. 

"Who are the other two members on your team?" Henry asked as I stood by the monitors with Charlotte, checking for any incoming video messages. 

"Well, one is Aria."

"My girlfriend? Really?" Henry asked and looked at me. I glared at him, then batted my eyelashes. I can be naturally viscous when it comes to people thinking or saying I can't do something. 

"I-I love you?"

I giggled, turning my back to them as Henry and Jasper determined on if he could join the Dodge-A-Leen without Ray being a jerk about it. 

"Yeah, sure man, it sounds fun." Henry agreed, pulling me down onto the table with him. I sat on his lap, his arms around my waist and his head on my shoulder. 

"I know! Because with your new superpower...Hyper-Moddidily-"

"Hyper-Motility." I corrected Jasper, which resulted in me rolling my eyes at him. Charlotte groaned, and Ray was still shoving the hot-dogs into Schwoz's nostril holes. 

"Henry's superpower is for fighting crime, not for bouncing and dodging balls." Ray objected, walking over to us after the hot-dogs were successfully up Schwoz's nostrils.

"Yeah, he can't use his superpower to win competitions." Charlotte protested, standing on the ledge of the couch to match Ray's height.

"Oh, give Henry a break. Let him have fun with his superpower. My boyfriend needs to be free once in his life."

Everyone but Henry and Jasper glared at me. Schwoz was making the hot-dogs dance in hi nose, which made me feel extremely uncomfortable. I mentally gagged and looked away from him. 

"Alright Schwoz. I want you to keep those hot-dogs up your nose for another-" Ray turned around to face Schwoz and stopped mid sentence. He had a smug grin on his face and the hot-dogs were gone.