Tokyo's Legal Affairs Bureau.

POV: 3rd person

        It had been a little over a year since her father's incident. Things had calmed down since then but the events hadn't been forgotten. [Y/n]  kept her head down as she made her way through the crowded streets. It was just a quick run to the convenience store for a drink. She pushed her sunglasses up with her middle finger, making sure to keep her identity hidden, her [h/c] hair up in a ponytail and under her hood. Quickly going into the store to grab a soda, and a popsicle as a last minute impulse buy. A sigh of relief slipping through her lips as she escaped the brink of Tokyo's dreadful rush hour. Twisting the cap off her drink and taking a sip, she had made her way into an empty cafe courtyard, no one was around so she decided to take a quick rest before heading home. As she sat on the edge of the fountain she took a bite into her ramune flavored popsicle, wincing a tad at the cold feeling against her teeth. It had been a while since she could enjoy being outside like this. The spring breeze felt nice against her skin as she let her hood down. The warm sunshine giving her hair a glistening sheen. It was so peaceful.

        "She's headed that way!!" A voice shouted, a group of men in uniform came charging into the courtyard abruptly, the clatter of their boots against the concrete ruining the peace.

        'Seriously? Of all the times for something crazy to happen it had be while I'm here?' [y/n] stood up and decided to walk away to avoid the bizarre situation, seemingly unphased.

        " Watch out, Ma'am!" One of the men yelled, the girl they had been chasing caused the utility poll behind [y/n] to collapse, seconds before it could crush her she instinctively flipped out of the way. She hadn't been too interested in the situation prior but she was intrigued on how that girl they were chasing managed to knock over a poll of that size. [Y/n] knew nothing of strains, or even the terminology for that matter. She was about to enter a world she knew nothing about.

        The strain took notice in [y/n], hoping to use her as a temporary hostage. She began to run towards her in attempt to capture her. [Y/n] however wanted no part in any of this, annoyed by it all she quickly lept back into an aerial cartwheel, kicking the strain right under the jaw as she flipped backward.

        "Sorry, I don't care to get mixed up into whatever you're dealing with here." [Y/n] said in a sigh as she re-adjusted her sunglasses on her face. The strain gave a scowl at her words, before she could attempt to strike again two of the guys in uniform crossed their swords in front of her, preventing her from getting up. They picked her up off the ground and cuffed her hands behind her back, the rest of their group finally catching up to them. [Y/n] thought now would be a good time to get the hell out of there but right as she turned around a guy stood before her. He had on the same blue uniform as the rest, but his collar was propped up and his jacket wasn't buttoned, she looked up at him, her eyes looking into his through her sunglasses. The male raised a brow as he studied her, his hand by his hip as it rested against the handle of his sword.

        'What's with this guy??'

        "And who might you be?" He asked,

        "I'm..... Leaving." She turned around only to be halted by another guy with flippy hair and glasses, he seemed to be a tad older than the rest. 'are these two related or something?' The man had more of a smug look on his face as he took a moment to study her.

        "I'm impressed a mere civilian held their own against a strain,"

        'a what?' she thought.

        "Tell me, what is your name?" He smiled at her, his presence was proud, that of a leader. [y/n] let out a sigh, she had already accepted she wasn't going to get out of this.

        " My name is [n/n]."

        "Oh?" The man perked up, giving a chuckle, "So informal to introduce yourself with a nickname." The other guy who had been behind her stood next to him, pushing his glasses up before showing the more smug one something on the screen hologram emitting from his PDA. "Ah, I see... How interesting~" He turned back to her. "I'm Captain Reisi Munakata. A pleasure to meet you, [f/n][l/n]." She froze in response to the sound of her name being spoken.

        "I- y-you have the wrong girl..." a slight stutter was heard in her voice.

        "So you wouldn't mind taking your glasses off then?" She couldn't move, she didn't know what to do. Reisi gestured towards the blue eyed man beside him, "Fushimi." Fushimi nodded in response and took her glasses off, she didn't try to stop him.

        "Mr. Fushimi is that..." Said one of the other guys from the line of men behind them,

        "Yeah. This is [f/n][l/n], prodigal daughter of Japan's ex-Deputy Prime Minister." Fushimi folded her sunglasses, placing them in her hand, the feeling pulling her out of her shock.

        "It does explain your proper form and use of acro before, who knew you could use them in that way though... Hm, Ms. [l/n] I'm going to have to ask you to come with us back to Scepter 4 HQ."

        'scepter 4 huh? So these guys are the Tokyo Legal Affairs Bureau. Tsk. Great.' [y/n] nodded in compliance, it was easier to comply rather than struggle. She was sure they just wanted her to sign some papers saying she wouldn't speak of today's events.

        She sat in between Fushimi and a gentleman named Andy Domyogi, who had seemed very professional up until they got into the darkly tinted SUV. He then started to overwhelm [y/n], telling her about his crush he once had on her and how he'd never miss her on tv, telling her how he found what happened to her family unfortunate.

        "Domyogi..." Fushimi turned his blank expressionless face toward the auburn haired male, "You're making my ears bleed." His sudden blunt words caused [y/n] to laugh a bit, to which had Fushimi raising a brow, "Something amuse you?"

        "No no, sorry~" giving a sigh as she stopped laughing, "You're just..." She turned to him, a smile on her face "An interesting person is all." If Fushimi had been bad at hiding his emotions, he'd be wide eyed by her choice of words. Instead he gave a hum and averted his attention back out the window.

        "Don't mind Mr. Fushimi, he's always like that. He's a good guy though, otherwise he wouldn't be our third in command."

        After arriving to HQ, [y/n] ended up in a briefing room of sorts. All of the guys from before sitting at a large table. As Reisi took a seat at the head, he gave a proud confident smile.

        "[f/n][l/n]. I want you. To join Scepter 4."