Prologue: Before Scepter 4

POV: 3rd person

[Y/n]. Once a girl famous for her unique way of figure skating, only to be abruptly forced to quit and leave that life behind. A promised future ruined by her father's wrong doings. Mr. [l/n] had once been a respected politician, before his underground charades surfaced, becoming a traitor to the Nation. He dragged his family down with him. He was a man driven by the need for power, the need to control everything, he wanted power over the world and it consumed him. Her mother filed for divorce and took back her maiden name in order to keep her job as a one of Japan's best surgeons. Unlike [y/n], her mother always made sure to keep out of the spotlight, not that her prodigy of a daughter had a choice. [Y/n] was casted out simply because of her relations to her father, constantly being on tv everyone knew her face, she couldn't just change her name and go on living her life. She couldn't escape the worlds words or actions.

When her Mother moved into a home of her own, she told her daughter to come with her; however, she refused. She parted away from both parents in order to be on her own. She had enough in her savings to live off of for several years, not to mention she knew her way around the stock market. From that point on she stayed out of the public eye, waiting for the media and population to forget, forget her face, forget her father's betrayal. Her life had become one of hiding, always sneaking around, hood up, head down, minimal verbal communication, the only person besides her mother she saw was her best friend Kimi. They'd been friends since preschool, [y/n] visits her dorm maybe every other week. She'd never admit it but, it made her a bit depressed, maybe even resentful. After all, she wasn't able to pursue the normal college student life, and she definitely couldn't now. Granted, college was never her parent's plan for her, especially not after she was recruited by an olympic agency right after graduation. Her way of incorporating gymnast and acrobatic moves into her choreo made her a league ahead of the other figure skaters, many recruiters wanted to snatch her away but of course it wasn't her choice, it was her parents. From then on skating was her only future. With her grades she could have gotten into any university she wanted, her parents had prior plans to have her go to Tokyo university, but as her figure skating career took off that became their goal for her. All they saw in their daughter was a path to success no matter the road it took to get there. She had to succeed... None of that really matters now though.