Authors Note. Please Read All

Author's Note

(341 words)

Please read all of this Authors Note; Thank you. Xoxo♡

****

This is only an Author's note.

I just wanted to write and say hello to everyone! It's been a long while since I have updated, and if you go to my account and read my message on my board, you will understand why; if you wish, too.

I am not going to write it all on here because frankly, it's too much and I'm sure most of you dont really care why! Haha

But for those of you who do want to know, like I said, please go to my page and you will find the reason there.

Anyways, for the main purpose of this A/N, I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be making some changes to all of the previous chapters; so if it tells you all that it is an update, I do apologize.

I do have two new chapters that have been published from tonight, and I am working on a third. It may be published by tonight, but I am honestly not sure. Currently, where I live, it is 2:41 A.M, so I dont know if I will be able to stay up to finish the chapter!

I will try my hardest to!

I can tell you all that the chapter that I am currently working on right now, is a very good short horror story!

You will NOT want to miss it!! So please stay tuned!.

Please vote on the chapters & help get my book ranked higher!!

Also, real quick;

Please check out my other books!

1. The New Kid (COMPLETED)
2. As Strong As They Come (IN PROGRESS)

And I am also working on TWO werewolf books, if any of you are interested in werewolf books!!! I absolutely love to read and write them!!

I will begin to publish the first few chapters once I get enough of them written to get a start!

Watch for those as well!! ♡

With MUCH, MUCH LOVE;

xoxo- Twiz ♡♡