KANNUKULLAE KADHAL THIRUVIZHA

En başından başla

She was still worried for him but the intial shock and fear , having diluted now , she felt a little awkward , remembering her outbursted kisses . That evening .....after things got settled down , Meena and the youngsters there had quiet much pulled her legs regarding that . That made her so uncomfortable for her to look up to him .
And that wasn't only that ......
She was nostalgic about yesterday s night .
The decorated interiors of the room , had such infliction .

She looked up to him , only to see him, flunked in the cushion , head lowered and ,
And  was he staring at the carpet ?
That same look ?
She remembered his looks all through that day !!!
Was he going to be so again ???

Almost at the same time both of them looked up to face each other and said .....

Ka :.....Naa...velagi poiruka kooda...thu...

Mu : ...Yen velagi poniya.  ..?

His statement perfectly collided in with her question that eased off the awkwardness prevailing then , they both felt a lot more comfortable to converse.....so that was an absolute misunderstanding ....that could have been solved pretty much in a simple statement !!!

Dei PS teamnu , mukkiyamma ungalku thanda yethu !!! Epdi than MU tracks apdi yekuthingaloo...🤷

Mu : Apo venumnu thana velagi velagi poninga ? yenaam ?
Kaalaila kelambi vantha ,Neenga inga ella .
Apuram lobby la yum .
Carum vera car la poyaachu.
....naa evlo thadava ungala thirumbi thirumbi  paathen...yen apdi panninga .....kadaisiya jump ku pogum bothu kooda , vendaamnu solla paatha,neenga enoda pakkam kooda thirumbala , anga iruntha kadaila vakanthukitae evlo neram antha peak pointae paathutu erunthen theriyuma ?
Evlo bayam ....apuram ....
Ennanga ?

She took a break looking at the open mouthed face of her husband .

He seemed as of looking at the 8th wonder of the world !!!

In all these months of married life he had never heard her speak more than a few words continuously !!

Mullai : ... genuinely scared .....ennanga ? Ennachu ?

Kathir : ....haan ... shaking his head ..... Athu , athu onum milla . Nee evlo pesuviya ma . Moochu vidaama !!! Epo than paakren , athan ......
...was there a glint of sarcasm in that voice .....

She didn't intend to ,but having been totally out of senses that whole day , she cudnt hold it up further .....

There were soft plush pillows , heart shaped blue ones , filling up the cushions .

She pulled them all , smacking at him one by one ....until they were done .

Kathir obviously didn't expect this .

Ka : ..hey ...ennama panra ? apavi ponnunu nenacha ,epdi adikralae.........aww.... ...evlo pesuviyanu thana keten ? Athuku epdi adika vera seyyura ? ...valikuthu de ... nejamavvae ....awwe ....yen pondatiku enna than aachu. ....

With the pile getting over , as well as hearing his words she calmed down , once again shyness and smile creeping into her face .

He addressing her as " yen pondati " and " de" .....seemed to work out magical wonders within her , reminding her of his statement " Kadal kanni " ...and all his naughtiness .

She stopped throwing them   abrubtly , flunking in the cushion with a thud .....

Mu : ..aama ....adijraaha ....evagulaku vallikuthaam ....