"Yeah. I can't believe you called him 'hot'."

"Well, he is--"

"West!"

"--Respectfully."
--
As soon as Simon entered the kitchen, he headed for the fridge. He hadn't driven himself so far in a long time,( The perks of being rich and having your own driver) so he was feeling quite thirsty.
He grabbed a clean glass from the sink and got the OJ out the fridge, he was about to pour it into the glass when Paul materialized into the room out of thin air.

"Simon..."

"Hey."

"Let me get that for you." Paul offered. He grabbed another glass from the sink then poured orange juice for the both of them.

"Thanks." Simon nodded, lifting the glass to his lips.

A few moments passed and all that could be heard from that room was the soft humming of the fridge, and Simon taking a sip every now and then.
Paul was still trying to process everything, Simon was there, West's actual father. He had a hard time trying to grasp that information.
West had told him the previous day that he'd be coming, and Paul had spent his entire night thinking of the endless possibilities of his arrival.
He expected Simon to be enraged, to throw a few punches, maybe, but he was as calm as a monk.

"I could've been there for him. You had no right to do what you did." Simon blurted out all too abruptly.

I spoke too soon.

"I know."

"Then why did you do it? Why didn't you reach out? Why be so goddamn selfish?"

"Jennifer didn't want you to know. You'd just found the family you long since want--"

"She was my family." Simon rectified, his head hanging low as feelings of grief crept in.
He wasn't angry as much as he was heartbroken. And he couldn't see past the fact that Paul stole his child from him. But in the end, it was for Simon's own good. If not for Paul, he would've raised West on the streets, or worse, he could've been taken away from them forever.
"And West could've been, too. But you took that away from me."

"I'm sorry. If only I could turn back time... I'd do things differently."

In other words, I would've told you, but I wouldn't have given him up.

Simon released a weary sigh. There wasn't anything that could change their situation, now. All he could do was try to make up for all the lost years.

"From the looks of it, you were a good father to him. You probably raised him better than I ever could."

"I don't know about that."

"You did. He's kind, respectful... He makes it easy to love him."

"He probably gets all that from you." Paul admitted. He didn't want Simon to think of him as some kind of saint, as the same person he was when they were still teens. He wanted him to know how horrible he turned out to be. How he didn't deserve to be praised for something he had nothing to do with.

"Listen, Simon. I haven't been good to--"

"Dad." West interrupted without hesitation.
He started eavesdropping from the other room as soon as he saw Paul walking into the kitchen.

Both Simon and Paul turned to look at him quizzically, waiting for him to say what he needed to say.
He realized he should've just specified which Dad he was referring to.
West's lips tightened as his eyes narrowed at Paul and Simon immediately got the message. He grabbed both his and Paul's cups and left the room. (He was really, absolutely thirsty.)