Introduction

Two celebrities fell in love with each other unexpectedly, yet media won't accept it. Will drama start to form? Will media start controlling their lives? Or will both things occur? How far will media go to ruin true love? Why won't media accept Lele Pons and Juanpa Zurita's relationship?

     Lele Pons, mainly known for being a content creator and an influencer. Lele is also known by other things like being a singer and an actress. Fans say Lele is their idol. She has done a ton of things that her supporters love. Her comedy skits brings laughter and smiles to her fans. However, there will always be supporters and haters. Controversy can take over. Haters say Lele shouldn't be an internet celebrity. They say that she doesn't deserve to be famous. Of course, media takes over her social life.

     Juanpa Zurita, commonly known as a Mexican influencer. Juanpa has been also known by other things he's done like creating content and being an actor. Fans go crazy when the name "Juanpa" gets mentioned. Bringing laughter to the world with funny skits and even changing the world with the campaign Love Army, who couldn't love him? He is changing the world little by little. Media on the other hand, doesn't think like that. Posting hate 24/7  towards him is something that is normal. He makes it seem that it doesn't bother him but celebrities even have their demons.

My first story ever!! Hope you enjoyed it!  Thank you to my bsf who helped me with this. Thanks for pushing me out of my comfort zone. Chapter 2 coming soon!