I blindly stumbled as the hacker led me around. I wondered who else was in the room. Were they watching and snickering? I fought to keep my balance until I finally stumbled and fell. A hand began to stroke my hair.

     "This will never do," the hacker mumbled. "A pet should be on all fours." I felt the binding loosen and drop away. Slowly I forced myself onto my knees. My body ached all over. Another tug came at the collar, and I was forced to crawl after him. "Such a good pet."

     I followed him through a black world, unsure if it was better or worse that I couldn't see anything. I had to rely completely on him, and he seemed to be enjoying it. I was also unsure if a toy or pet had a high standing with me. At least as a pet I wasn't tied.

     "I bet my pet is hungry," the hacker said as the collar pulled tight against my neck, causing me to stop. I heard something be placed on the floor in front of me. "There is your food, and remember, a pet doesn't use her hands to eat."

     I took a deep breath. Yesterday I was a store manager and party coordinator. People respected me. Today I was a pet and had to eat with my mouth. I felt I had fallen into an abyss with no idea on how to escape. The blindfold soaked up my tears.

     After eating cut-up bits of meat, I sat quietly on the floor. I felt beyond frustrated, but I was clearly in a trap with no way out. With the blindfold, I didn't know what my new environment looked like. Slowly I moved my hand closer and closer to my face. Being punished might be worth it to get a good look around. My hand froze when I felt the tug at the collar.

     "Break time's over," the hacker said, leading me somewhere. I wished to know his plans for me, but didn't dare speak. A straight-up tug on the leash told me to stop. "You are very good at this. I never had a pet as a child. You will do nicely for now. The savior says she has plans for you. Maybe I can talk her into letting me keep you instead. Everyone needs a nice obedient pet." A hand cupped my chin and forced my head upwards. "There is so much I want to do to you. The savior said...but what she don't know... I need you to stay on all fours while I work."

     Next to me I could hear the keys click away. My already sore shoulders were aching, and my knees were beginning to throb. From time to time I felt a hand stroke my hair. Maybe if I wasn't so obedient, he wouldn't want me then. Sadly, I was too scared and sore to act out. My mind wandered to what plan this savior had for me. Why did they want me?

     There was one good thing that came from being right next to the hacker. I could finally hear everything people told him. It was the first time I was given clues as to what was happening to me. Everyone who spoke to him were men. Were there no women here beyond the savior? Maybe that is how the savior liked it, but why was I there?

     As I listened, I learned the hacker's name was Saeran, and many called him Mr. Saeran. I found out he had to take an elixir. Many seemed to fear him. Was he that imposing? Every time someone came up to him, the click of the keyboard stopped, and I would feel a hand run through my hair. No one asked why I was there. No one seemed too concerned over me. Whatever Saeran was working on was important to the savior.

     "How is your work progressing?" asked a female voice.

     My Savior," Saeran said. "I've been able to gather much of the needed intel. I'm not sure if they realize she is gone. The chatrooms only talk of her leaving the RFA. Many want her to come back. We should be able to return her easily to them once she is completely under our control."

     Wait! Were they talking about me? Under their control? What were they planning? I felt Saeran's hand stroke my hair again.

     "You took her too soon," the woman growled. "This could ruin everything. The special elixir won't be ready until tomorrow."