"Just been busy. You know with court, the whole move in thing... it's a lot."

"Yeah, I know. But I'm always here, remember that."

Yeah sure.

"I know," I said, giving him a small smile.

We finally got to school and me and Jalen walked in, to find everyone by the lockers.

"Yooo" I said to them, hugging Noah.

"Wassup yungin." He said, hugging me back.

Noah was my second friend when I moved up here, besides Jalen and I love him sooo much. Never switched up or nun. And it was always me before his girls, something Jalen obviously can't do.

I then moved over to Sharife and Kaylin. I hugged both of them.

"Wassup lil bit" Sharife said.

"Please stop, only your brother can call me that."

"Oh yeahhh wassup with you and Omar?" I heard Kyree's voice say.

I smiled wide before putting my head down.

"We just friends."

"Yeah okay and Sharife and Kay don't be fuckin on the low" Terrance said in a sarcastic voice.

I heard Kay bust out laughing from behind me.

"Your fantasies sum different," She said as he smacked his lips.

"Anyways, y'all just friends but we not gon talk about the hickeys yesterday" Sharife said.

"THE WHAT" Noah screamed.

"Chillll you're too loud," I told Sharife before turning to Noah. "You too"

"Anyways, only 2."

"2 is a lot. Cmon bestie don't tell me you got a boyfriend and didn't tell me." He said pouting.

"Of course I would tell you. I wouldn't hide that from you." I said, hugging him again.

"Thanks bro, I needed that." He said.

I pushed his big ass head off me, laughing.

"Anyways, what's the move this weekend?" Jalen said, looking slightly annoyed.

He always looks aggravated whenever me and Noah are having our moments or whenever I'm with a boy in general... but oh fucking well.

"Um I have an Auburn visit," Kay said, smiling at Sharife as he smiled back.

"You tryna tell me they not- aight" Kyree said.

"Anyways, I'm not doing nun, the rest of y'all tryna link?" Jalen asked, looking at us.

"Actually, I'm occupied." I said, texting Omar.

"Okay sis, big things. Stack ya bread baby" Noah said as I smiled.

He was so supportive. I'm glad he's one of my best friends.

I saw Jalen roll his eyes and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You good over there sport?" I asked him.

"Doing great." He said, texting on his phone.

I didn't pay it any mind and walked on to class.

When I got in there, I got a facetime call from Omar.

I smiled as I walked to my seat, answering it. Sharife, Kay, and Jalen say with me and the others were at another table in front of us. I answered the phone, connecting my pods and propping my phone up on my books.